Why become a member? ×

If you could join a band in the past,Which one?

stingrayPete1977

[quote name='Doc B' post='982649' date='Oct 9 2010, 04:07 PM']Manic Street Preachers - a band I love but also one that I feel comfortable that my basslines would have added to the band.[/quote]

I like it a bit of confidence coming through! Anyone else think they could of improved on any of their favourite songs?

[quote name='Clarky' post='981893' date='Oct 8 2010, 06:53 PM']80s Metallica. ... Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds ...[/quote]

[quote name='johnnylager' post='982069' date='Oct 8 2010, 09:58 PM']Nomeansno,[/quote]

[quote name='Jerry_B' post='982436' date='Oct 9 2010, 12:00 PM']Dead Kennedys
Black Flag[/quote]

Any of those or:
Minor Threat
Powerslave era Iron Maiden
Pop Will Eat Itself

[quote name='bartelby' post='982789' date='Oct 9 2010, 06:28 PM']Any of those or:
Minor Threat
Powerslave era Iron Maiden
Pop Will Eat Itself[/quote]

Blimey Pop Will Eat Itself, Thats one from the past!.A little OT but Im a classic car nut and their drummer Fuzz Townshend is one of the main guys at Practical classics nowadays!

I loved the stone roses..love the bass solo on I am the Rez...

Loved the Seahorses also...there's 1 thing annoying my just now actually.the bass solo at the end of love is the law isn't tabbed anywhere..well I can't find it anyway.,I can't figure out by ear yet so right pissed off....that is unless someone would be kind enough to listen to the long version and tell me the notes or even better tab it..

Very very long shot I know but worth a stab!!