Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='mr pablo' post='876129' date='Jun 24 2010, 08:57 AM']here's my latest :

trace elliot v-type 1x15 combo + trace elliot 2103h 2x10 cab (with eminince beta 10's in it think the combo has had a speaker upgrade as well at some point) = nice :) and for good measure theres one of my ole ibby n hofner and my pedalboard as well

[attachment=52899:IMAG0022.jpg] [attachment=52900:IMAG0020.jpg] [attachment=52901:IMAG0021.jpg] [attachment=52902:IMAG0024.jpg][/quote]

nice combo

Here's mine,moved on some other trace gear so now this is my main gigging rig 1048h+trace 4x8+ ah500 12 smx.It is simply brilliant,the condition and sound of this rig is fantastic,nice highs due to 4x8 but not too harsh due to not much horn used (ooh err) All driven by a classic 500watt trace head with pre valve,mint.[attachment=54763:Trace_stack.jpg]

[quote name='mikhay77' post='901535' date='Jul 22 2010, 01:29 AM']Here's mine,moved on some other trace gear so now this is my main gigging rig 1048h+trace 4x8+ ah500 12 smx.It is simply brilliant,the condition and sound of this rig is fantastic,nice highs due to 4x8 but not too harsh due to not much horn used (ooh err) All driven by a classic 500watt trace head with pre valve,mint.[attachment=54763:Trace_stack.jpg][/quote]

Looks like it's quite heavy. Then again I suppose you're not too bothered about heavy rigs lolz :)

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='901752' date='Jul 22 2010, 11:39 AM']Looks like it's quite heavy. Then again I suppose you're not too bothered about heavy rigs lolz :)[/quote]
Ha ha,yeh tiz heavy but thats were the tranny comes in handy,Ps thats not a camp roadie!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my latest rig. I used to love my old rig - an Aguilar AG500 + two GS112s but it was heavy and required three lifts, which isn't funny when you've got arthritis. Anyway, I bought this staggeringly good Accugroove Whappo jnr from my good mate Cameron (wayne58). It's on castors so now my bass goes on my back and my Little Mark Tube head and bits bag go on top of the cab and I wheel it all in to the stage in one go - needless to say my back / dodgy hip are much happier. It's a fairly easy lift into the car and the whole lot just wheels in to Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs when I get home.

I'm really happy with it and it's drawn a lot of positive comments. It's very articulate, deep and it literally shakes the ground and when I was soundchecking at our last gig, the sound engineer came down from the control room to see what my rig was and he said he hadn't heard anything as good.

I opted for the tube version of the LMIII because of the extra bit of control DI'ing and the mute switch helps. Blending the tube in does make a difference to the tone too.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='917993' date='Aug 7 2010, 02:25 PM']Here's my latest rig. I used to love my old rig - an Aguilar AG500 + two GS112s but it was heavy and required three lifts, which isn't funny when you've got arthritis. Anyway, I bought this staggeringly good Accugroove Whappo jnr from my good mate Cameron (wayne58). It's on castors so now my bass goes on my back and my Little Mark Tube head and bits bag go on top of the cab and I wheel it all in to the stage in one go - needless to say my back / dodgy hip are much happier. It's a fairly easy lift into the car and the whole lot just wheels in to Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs when I get home.

I'm really happy with it and it's drawn a lot of positive comments. It's very articulate, deep and it literally shakes the ground and when I was soundchecking at our last gig, the sound engineer came down from the control room to see what my rig was and he said he hadn't heard anything as good.

I opted for the tube version of the LMIII because of the extra bit of control DI'ing and the mute switch helps. Blending the tube in does make a difference to the tone too.

[/quote]

That looks gorgeous!

I remember mike having an epi 310 and it being stupidly light, Is this along the same lines?