Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

1 hour ago, bottomfeed said:

Rig 2: 

Aguilar AG700 + 2 GS112s

IMG_20230722_171659526~2.jpg

That is an awesome rig!

I love GS112 cabs, hard to find in good condition these days and I bet the AG700 is awesome through them!

2 hours ago, eude said:

That is an awesome rig!

I love GS112 cabs, hard to find in good condition these days and I bet the AG700 is awesome through them!

The GS range is my favourite sounding Aguilar cabs.. I had a pair of 12's with various heads over the years..then stupidly sold them because I was romanced by the lure of SL12s being lighter..

Soon found out that they were totally not my sound at all.. so eventually sold them & found someone selling 2 pristine hardly used ones.... Bought them for the same price as my original new ones! Win win!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bottomfeed said:

The GS range is my favourite sounding Aguilar cabs.. I had a pair of 12's with various heads over the years..then stupidly sold them because I was romanced by the lure of SL12s being lighter..

Soon found out that they were totally not my sound at all.. so eventually sold them & found someone selling 2 pristine hardly used ones.... Bought them for the same price as my original new ones! Win win!!

Ooooooffft, lucky lucky!

I remember I paid £350 for mine way back when. I do still very much miss it!

Anyway, enjoy dude!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, WHUFC BASS said:

Nice! I had a Park valve bass head and Sound City 4x12 bass cab back in the 80s along with a 62 re-issue Precision in identical colours. Sounded amazing.

nice! i saw a really batter sound city 4x12 come up locally for £75 and had to fight off the urge to get it!

• Like 1