Why become a member? ×

Gig Videos

parker_muse

First gig

yay!!!! took about 10 atemps but i have finally got it on here!!!

Got a really good responce on our first gig, shame the cameraman cut me out of most of it, o well next time i'll have to inclued a blazing solo, so he'll have to take note and zoom in :)

Edited by baz

Live in Bedford a few months back without our banjo / mandolin player Adam who was off filming for the BBC (he's a lovee in real life). It's a simple 3 chord country rocker but it's not really a genre that lends itself well to advanced harmonics on unusual frets and suchlike...

My very old band, The River Thieves playing Brixton Academy in 1992 when I was very much younger and with long hair :)

My last band, Inter in 1997 playing a gig at Uxbridge Uni which was also part of a TV show presented by Gary Crowley, thus the proper TV production. We got signed on the back of this gig :rolleyes: Bad hair, bad glasses and a Blue Peter jumper I'm afraid. I guess it was fashion back then :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

From a gig at the end of last year. The opener from the set. Odd edit as the guy recording pressed the wrong button & stopped recording early on, not realising for a while

Knocked together from a recording at the Fountain Chichester with pics from the Pebbles gig last summer - although its probably not the audience :)

And finally, just been sent a link to the all to brief brush with fame & a TV show from a loooooooooong time ago - with apologies for the dodgy moustache :rolleyes: Me along with my current guitarist & drummer

As I recall it when it came to the interview they wanted a second band member to sit with the front man. Guitarist & drummer swear blind I thrust myself forwards with great alacrity - seems unlikely for me frankly. My memory is that they were too chicken.

Set up in a club on Brighton seafront on a cold wet morning in April/May '86 with a hired in PA from which the TV company took a stereo mix. Played the song through twice, no click or anything, just go for it, and they put it together from that. Wish I could get hold of the complete footage, but sadly no response when I emailed the company recently. I doubt that they would have it after all these years.

got a gig in 2 weeks, there's gonna be a bunch of bands from my college course playing, including mine obviously, then straight after I think they're letting my other band outside college play. hopefully it gets recorded, i'm dying to show our stuff off. if it happens i'll make sure to post it here.

Probably [b]the worst[/b] quality video on here, the audio (despite the bad levels) isn't however that bad, aside from all the mistakes :) Enjoy if you can this wonderful spectacle of mobile phone camera filming complete with giggling friend behind the lens...

Oh and I apologise for the Janek lick and the huge intentional tempo change... ha

Edited by benzies123

[quote name='gafbass02' post='847816' date='May 25 2010, 07:21 PM']ive no idea how to make em lik ethe tellybox and not just a link but of a mod wants to go ahead and fix it i wonr be offended!!! Ive tried loads of times and just cant figure it out! (and yup ive read the sticky!, im just dumb!)[/quote]

[code] [youtube] [/youtube][/code]

and insert the random numbers and letters bit at the end of the URL IIRC

Edited by EdwardHimself