Why become a member? ×

Holy Trinity

DanOwens

Up until recently it was Chorus, Octave & Compressor. A change of amp lost me the octave (I'll be replacing with a pedal soon though) and I just stopped using the compressor. I've also got an MXR M88 dist/DI box, but that's only there for amp failure these days, I think I might replace that with a Sadowsky preamp/DI, but man they are not cheap.

Bass BB -> VT Bass is my core sound, if I had to pick a 3rd it would depend on the genre, either an MXR Carbon Copy for post-rock or the Option 5 Destination Rotation Single rotating leslie speaker sim for blues / classic rock, or a Supercollider fuzz for heavy stuff!

[quote name='WarPig' post='532727' date='Jul 5 2009, 02:13 AM']Compressor, OD, Wah.[/quote]

I would go for this, but if I could choose 3 specific pedals...

XP-100 whammy/wah
LMB3 limiter
a dirt pedal! I can't decide which one. I most like the sound of guitar pedals in a blend loop, so I can't put my usual ones!

[quote name='BigRedX' post='533022' date='Jul 5 2009, 02:09 PM']Chorus, MIDI controlled filter, MIDI sync'd delay.[/quote]

Which MIDI filter and delay exactly?

I love some of these replies. Phasers? Wahs? We really are all very different!!

Dan

[quote name='cheddatom' post='534465' date='Jul 7 2009, 10:24 AM']cheater cheater!![/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure a ground control system only counts as one pedal (ignoring the other 20 in the rack behind you).

I'm liking the fact that nearly everyone likes a bit of dirt!!

Dan