Why become a member? ×

Don't think I've ever seen so many amazing basses for sale on BC at the same time.......

Beedster

20 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

is this linked to the post where you say you have sold all your electric basses? 

Probably yes :) 

But bloody hell, there are some real beauties at the moment 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clarky said:

The stasis is the same on Reverb and eBay. Assume its a combination of post-Christmas belt-tightening, the continuing cost of living crisis and just general geopolitical uncertainty

Agreed.

Check out Andy Baxter. Some of the most incredible basses for sale I’ve ever seen in one shop.

There's SO much good stuff for sale at the moment. 

Its a shame we can't all get our stuff to someone like Dood to review before selling. It'd be great to see all the reviews, great for the reviewers social media presence etc and great for potential buyers to see and sellers to sell their gear. 

Just an idea.. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, la bam said:

Its a shame we can't all get our stuff to someone like Dood to review before selling. It'd be great to see all the reviews, great for the reviewers social media presence etc and great for potential buyers to see and sellers to sell their gear. 

Just an idea.. 

I'm sure for a fee he would... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, la bam said:

Just an idea.. 

14 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

I'm sure for a fee he would... 

I love this idea! You already know how much I love everything about bass gear and our community; it'd be really good fun, as well as a useful resource. (Hence why I have been trying to get all of my (12 years of pro') review videos (including those that have been "lost") here and up in everyone's grills!

Edited by Dood
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

As a single dad to two kiddies, your Avatar is awesome mate. Many hours in front of Sarah And Duck with the kids!!

• Like 1