Why become a member? ×

Love this

Beedster

Awesome! 👍😊

Same thing happened to some friends of mine in a band called KXB (from West Sussex) some years ago... 

They were playing 'Gay Bar' at one of their regular local Saturday night gigs, and Tyler Spencer, aka Richard Valentine,  Electric 6's lead vocalist got up from the crowd and joined them on stage! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, silverfoxnik said:

Awesome! 👍😊

Same thing happened to some friends of mine in a band called KXB (from West Sussex) some years ago... 

They were playing 'Gay Bar' at one of their regular local Saturday night gigs, and Tyler Spencer, aka Richard Valentine,  Electric 6's lead vocalist got up from the crowd and joined them on stage! 

Love it. I was at a gig in Barbados and realised I was standing next to a rather well know singer. She was loving the band and getting really into dancing and cheering, and the look on the singer's face - he can't have been much more than 18 - when he realised who she was was priceless. I love it when celebs act like they're not celebs 👍

• Like 3

I never recognise "famous" people out of context (i.e. if they are not on stage performing - I was at a gig in a tiny venue where Nick Beggs and The Manic Street Preachers were also in the audience and didn't notice any of them), and so I'd probably treat something like this happening in the same way as any other stage invasion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

I never recognise "famous" people out of context (i.e. if they are not on stage performing - I was at a gig in a tiny venue where Nick Beggs and The Manic Street Preachers were also in the audience and didn't notice any of them), and so I'd probably treat something like this happening in the same way as any other stage invasion.

Good luck if Steven Siegal ever jumps up to play guitar!! 🙂

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

In a way that's what I was referring to above, because a lot of slebs are easily recognisable because they're acting like slebs. Lovely when they don't as you suggest (although given the media these days if I was famous I'd probably never leave the house) 👍

11 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Why does his hair look like it's been permed by your auntie Julie, who does a bit of hairdressing from home, on the side?

I haven't a clue, Crusoe. I don't even know who he is...Google was my friend...:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beedster said:

Love it. I was at a gig in Barbados and realised I was standing next to a rather well know singer. She was loving the band and getting really into dancing and cheering, and the look on the singer's face - he can't have been much more than 18 - when he realised who she was was priceless. I love it when celebs act like they're not celebs 👍

Brilliant 👍😊

Which well know singer was it Chris? 

6 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Brilliant 👍😊

Which well know singer was it Chris? 

I'll give you a couple of clues Nik

1. Sugar and .........

2. Boys and ........

At the time, she was VERY recognisable, all credit to her 👍

A friend of a friend who runs a small recording studio was contacted by someone claiming to represent Sade who wanted to record some vocal tracks. He laughed. Turns out it was true.

He co-produced her tracks for the last Disney record and made a fortune. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Beedster said:

I'll give you a couple of clues Nik

1. Sugar and .........

2. Boys and ........

At the time, she was VERY recognisable, all credit to her 👍

Thanks. 👍

But I've still got absolutely no idea, Chris.... 😂

Being the old git that I am, I don't know any pop music released after 1982.....

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Thanks. 👍

But I've still got absolutely no idea, Chris.... 😂

Being the old git that I am, I don't know any pop music released after 1982.....

OK let’s try again.. 

Rhymes with mice

Rhymes with curls

Go for it @silverfoxnik 👍

• Like 1