Why become a member? ×

Bilbo ?

dmccombe7

Yes, I’d noticed he hadn’t been on the forum for a long time.

I thought about him at Christmas when my jazz-loving mother-in-law came to stay. I gave her my copy of Rob’s ‘Mr P.C.’ Book and a bottle of brandy. That kept her quiet for a few hours. Thanks Rob, wherever you are.

• Like 1

Unfortunately my text has gone unanswered. I contacted some friends who have gigged with him, and they haven't heard anything either. One had emailed a while ago regarding another booking and not heard anything back. So unfortunately I have no news whatsoever - he's no longer on Facebook as we were friends on there and I can't find him. I assume if something had happened we would have heard. I really hope he's okay. Sorry not to have any positive news.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Unfortunately my text has gone unanswered. I contacted some friends who have gigged with him, and they haven't heard anything either. One had emailed a while ago regarding another booking and not heard anything back. So unfortunately I have no news whatsoever - he's no longer on Facebook as we were friends on there and I can't find him. I assume if something had happened we would have heard. I really hope he's okay. Sorry not to have any positive news.

Thanks for trying. 

• Like 4

He was doing some work with his old prog band  but i cant remember the band name ?

If anyone knows let me know and i'll ask on their FB page to see if anyone has heard from him there.

He's not on my FB page and not sure which Rob Palmer he is when i search his name.

Dave

1 hour ago, dmccombe7 said:

He was doing some work with his old prog band  but i cant remember the band name ?

If anyone knows let me know and i'll ask on their FB page to see if anyone has heard from him there.

He's not on my FB page and not sure which Rob Palmer he is when i search his name.

Dave

His prog band were called Also Eden - I have dropped them a speculative email

• Thanks 2

I remember him posting the song he did with Also Eden. It was a great bassline for it.

Here's hoping he's ok. Definitely miss him on here.

Hoping he's won the lottery and taken a long trip away from everything to settle down as a millionaire and avoid begging letters

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...