Why become a member? ×

Genuine? Decal definitely from the 70’s.

On 15/08/2022 at 13:59, alyctes said:

What does the gold lettering say?  Something 'professional', I think?

It's something "INTERNATIONAL" but i can't figure it out. it doesn't look like Peavey. Of the three letters you can see the first one looks like a "K" or "V" then maybe I then J.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Delberthot said:

It's something "INTERNATIONAL" but i can't figure it out. it doesn't look like Peavey. Of the three letters you can see the first one looks like a "K" or "V" then maybe I then J.

Nor me.  Good catch on 'international', that hadn't occurred to me.  Agree, not Peavey. 

The headstock shape looks unaltered, so I'm guessing one of the many unsuccessful not-quite-a-Fender-of-course-it's-not-a-copy manufacturers.

On 19/08/2022 at 20:23, Delberthot said:

Might be made by the people who built this

Int tractor.jpg

Edited by Dan Dare

On 19/08/2022 at 20:23, Delberthot said:

Didn’t fender do an international series? Never seen a headstock so II wouldn’t say this is one 

I think the strokes converge too high up for a V. I wondered if it could be KO, which might make it KO, or maybe KD. I also wondered about EKO but haven't seen an Eko logo like that, and I don't think there's room for another letter before the (probable) K.