Why become a member? ×

RIP Taylor Hawkins

ubit

Found on Twitter the order of appearance:

Supergrass, followed then by Them Crooked Vultures, The Pretenders, James Gang, Violet Grohl & Mark Ronson, Brian Johnson and Lars Ulrich, Stewart Copeland, Rush, Queen, and Foo Fighters (apparently scheduled to play from 8:10pm to 10:30pm!). Well, let's see 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Found on Twitter the order of appearance:

Supergrass, followed then by Them Crooked Vultures, The Pretenders, James Gang, Violet Grohl & Mark Ronson, Brian Johnson and Lars Ulrich, Stewart Copeland, Rush, Queen, and Foo Fighters (apparently scheduled to play from 8:10pm to 10:30pm!). Well, let's see 🙂 

Thanks! I can see where I'm going to have my toilet breaks now.

• Haha 1

Years ago, I decided to never go to a concert which costs more than €50 to get into so, as a result, I miss all the large "event" gigs like this. It's interesting to see technology hasn't yet cured the latency between the performance and what shows up on the big screen. That discrepancy between audio and visual is still a thing. Interesting.

The Pretenders are a bit of a revelation for me.

I'd only ever heard their Christmas single and Brass in Pocket and assumed they were a sort of middle of the road AOR band, but this is awesome.

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cato said:

The Pretenders are a bit of a revelation for me.

I'd only ever heard their Christmas single and Brass in Pocket and assumed they were a sort of middle of the road AOR band, but this is awesome.

Their first album is sublime. Raw, great songs, great delivery. All the good things in one place. 

• Like 3