Why become a member? ×

niceguyhomer feedback

FretBuzz

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

top bloke, sent him a cheque and less than five days later I got a compressor.
and answered all of my ridiculous questions and waited around while i made up my mind over it, etc, etc.
didn't send me a cup of coffee though, I expect the bloody useless postie would have spilled it.

Edited by john_the_bass

• 3 months later...

Have had a few very successful transactions with Homer in the past and met him yesterday for the first time. Al's posts on Basschat are always entertaining and it was a pleasure to meet up and have a beer (mind you, he was on soda water). Transactions are always smooth and hassle free

Good luck mate..

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top guy to buy from, i bought a Spector from Alan....superb quality, well packed & fast delivery-a top trustworthy guy. Basschatters can buy/sell in confidence.

Thanks all round Alan,

Lee (Rasta) :)

Edited by Rasta

• 3 weeks later...

Alan is an absolute star! I traded my pair of Aguilar GS112s for his Genz-Benz NEOX-212T a few weeks ago. Alan assured me that we could work something out if I didn't get on with it for any reason, and was true to his word!

When I realised that the Genz was a bit too much to handle up the stairs to my flat, I called Alan up. He offered to collect the cab, sell it on himself, and to sort me out with the cash for my Aggies once a deal was done. Can't say fairer than that!

A lovely guy to deal with, whether on the phone or in person (but most BC'ers already know that! :rolleyes:)

Thanks mate, and I hope that your latest rig is finally 'the one'!

Etienne :)

• 5 weeks later...

A fabulous guy with an impeccable taste in basses. Great to meet you and I really wish you all the best with the new band, some fantastic times ahead with that one I'm sure.

Bought a Spector from Alan - great bass, thanks very much.

just bought a gold scratchplate for a P bass from Alan. as most of you probably already know he's a top fella.

He sent the plate 1st class same day before I even sent payment! thats service above and beyond what can be expected imo.

thanks again :)

Keir

• 2 months later...