Jump to content
mrn1989

Those machine heads will fit........

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yorks5stringer said:

Yes, but has it got  'sloping of the pickup-set to give a gradient from thin strings to the bass ones'?

I'm just calculating the optimal angle and it'll be there!

I've also got to fix those darned un-fanned machines...

fGKsPHY.jpg

Edited by prowla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, prowla said:

I'm just calculating the optimal angle and it'll be there!

I've also got to fix those darned un-fanned machines...

fGKsPHY.jpg

You'll need to use the right sort of Tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the 7 to 6 stringer, has he really just put insulating tape across the top of the poles to turn it into a single coil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DarkHeart said:

On the 7 to 6 stringer, has he really just put insulating tape across the top of the poles to turn it into a single coil?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lemmywinks said:

To be fair the USA P Bass with hard case and Badass II looks to be an ok deal providing it's all legit. Neckplate doesn't look to have the F stamp:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Precision-bass-2006-with-hard-case/193387785595?hash=item2d06cf6d7b:g:TiwAAOSwhQhecldO

That's because he hasn't done anything to it!

That 7 to 6 string makes me feel very uncomfortable, what the hell is going on with those ferrules?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2020 at 09:42, lemmywinks said:

To be fair the USA P Bass with hard case and Badass II looks to be an ok deal providing it's all legit. Neckplate doesn't look to have the F stamp:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Precision-bass-2006-with-hard-case/193387785595?hash=item2d06cf6d7b:g:TiwAAOSwhQhecldO

...there appears to be a Fender neck plate on the Hondo fretless he’s listing, oddly enough.

 

E756133F-FAB5-475D-B0A1-21410B72FC97.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/03/2020 at 17:50, mxm said:

...there appears to be a Fender neck plate on the Hondo fretless he’s listing oddly (changed this for you)

 

E756133F-FAB5-475D-B0A1-21410B72FC97.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure this guy dismantles all the gear he buys, throws it in a tombola and then picks out parts at random to make a guitar.

That Fender bass turning out looking like a HW1 is just pure random luck.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...