Why become a member? ×

STUNNING WARWICK CHROME CT STREAMER 4 STRING FOR SALE

THOM

[quote name='Rayman' post='398284' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:20 PM']Ha.......that's a stunning looking bass. You'd have to have some balls stepping out with it for a gig, but man, that's a looker.[/quote]

MB1. ;)
And some Good Sunglasses! :P
........You can actually see him with his Camera!....Shiney!...Shiney!

Edited by MB1

[quote name='mogli66' post='398215' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:20 PM']Also is that way you treat all new members!! I hope not! Or it will get a bit boring around here with the same members that drive away new ones! I like this place but I think its a bit out of order how you guys have just ripped into this new guy without a thought. This is his thread to sell his gear not a thread for you to rip newbies![/quote]

You don't pay to advertise here, so why is there a reason/need to state no time wasters? It's a forum isn't it, not some form of Ebay.

Nothing meant personal at the end of the day though mate.

Anyway Thom yeah good luck with your sale, that is a striking bass.

[quote name='grapevinebass' post='398136' date='Feb 2 2009, 05:50 PM']Mmm! Seems to me some of the recent postings have lacked the normal gentle banter that is typical of most threads. Good luck Thom with your sale. Warwicks have never done anything for me to date, but maybe yours might just change that. I look forward to seeing the pictures.[/quote]

He thanks for the friendly reply mate, it seem i upset the natives mmmm...i was in a hurry while placing the add, it might come across a bit business like..

Cheers
Tom

[quote name='THOM' post='398770' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:08 PM']He thanks for the friendly reply mate, it seem i upset the natives mmmm...i was in a hurry while placing the add, it might come across a bit business like..

Cheers
Tom[/quote]

We're just messing with ya! Welcome Thom, although you've clearly been around a while.
Chris

[quote name='Golchen' post='398923' date='Feb 3 2009, 01:51 PM']It wouldn't be the bass for me but it does look pretty awesome! Especially if your guitarist has a JS chrome guitar as well![/quote]

MB1. ;)
Overkill!...remember me!...now!...Overkill!....Alright!...... :P

[quote name='Golchen' post='398968' date='Feb 3 2009, 02:27 PM']................... and played Hawkwind's 'Silver machine'???[/quote]

MB1. ;)
Its actually Motorhead by Motorhead or Hawkwind... with a touch of Overkill!...only available on 12" import :P