Why become a member? ×

STUNNING WARWICK CHROME CT STREAMER 4 STRING FOR SALE

THOM

Hello guys this add was placed in a hurry I had no time to chat no offence intended...yes it is a forum and will be on to add my banter when ever I can..
cheers
Thom

THIS IS MY OWN STUNNING STREAMER THIS BASS HAS GOT IT ALL JAZZ GROWL, UPRIGHT SOUNDS AND AMAZING FUNK FINGER AND SLAP TONES, CHECK OUT MY LINK TO EBAY THE LISTING WILL START AT 1900HRS 2/2/09 . MAY CONSIDER SWAPS FOR A QUALITY 5 STRINGS OR A JAZZ BASS....

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&item=120372598641"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=120372598641[/url]

Its 2-piece contoured maple body and headstock are
dipped into a luxurious chrome bath, resulting in
some exclusive colors and finishes. Like other Warwick
basses the Streamer CT features an ovangkol neck and
wenge fingerboard. Riffle mirrored finish.

Equipped with active MEC "gold" pickups and 2-way
MEC electronics, the Streamer CT is a formidable
tone machine. Well... actually, even the MEC "gold"
pickups are treated with a chrome finish! Naturally,
the Streamer CT comes with chrome hardware complete
with matching pearlescent inlaid control knobs.
Any bass player is sure to shine on stage when
playing a "Chrome Tone!"

Edited by THOM

[quote name='Beedster' post='397995' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:54 PM']This is a bass forum, we waste time talking about each others' basses ;)[/quote]

Really? :P

I thought we signed up to advertise Ebay links that don't work & to of course TALK IN CAPITALS.

Now stop wasting the man's time ffs with your bass related chatter!

:)

[quote name='joe_bass' post='397999' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:58 PM']Really? ;)

I thought we signed up to advertise Ebay links that don't work & to of course TALK IN CAPITALS.

:huh:[/quote]

MB1. :P
"I lost my heart to a Starship Trooper!".....Sorry!...i'll Get me Coat! :)

[quote name='joe_bass' post='397999' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:58 PM']Really? ;)

:)[/quote]

SORRY, I DIDN'T CATCH THAT, YOU'LL HAVE TO TALK IN CAPITALS :P

but did you know Like other Warwick basses the Streamer CT features
an ovangkol neck and wenge fingerboard? I bet you didn't know that like other Warwick basses the Streamer CT features
an ovangkol neck and wenge fingerboard.
I did not.
In fact a warwick other Warwick basses the Streamer CT features
an ovangkol neck and wenge fingerboard is unlike my Warwick streamer which has a maple/wenge laminate neck and wenge fingerboard.
But just incase you didnt know like other Warwick basses the Streamer CT features
an ovangkol neck and wenge fingerboard.

[quote name='grapevinebass' post='398136' date='Feb 2 2009, 05:50 PM']Mmm! Seems to me some of the recent postings have lacked the normal gentle banter that is typical of most threads.[/quote]

I think that when a new member warns us against wasting his time he's opening himself up to a fair bit of abuse
Chris

especially when supported by a link up a cul-de-sac!

Edit: Well, in fairness, its working now. Maybe it hadn't started when I looked earlier? Dunno, but that does look amazing... It looks like the T2000 Terminator in bass form. Lovely. I take it back... ;)

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='josh3184' post='397951' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:12 PM']link isn't working mate, also might be worth introducing yourself on the introduction forum ;)[/quote]

[quote name='Beedster' post='398162' date='Feb 2 2009, 06:28 PM']I think that when a new member warns us against wasting his time he's opening himself up to a fair bit of abuse
Chris[/quote]

Potentially the longest term, 'new member' ever!

You guys...should take your own advice and actually read stuff properly!!! Its says the listing doesn't start till 1900HRS 2/2/09. So why would the link be active before that!! THINK BEFORE YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE!

Also is that way you treat all new members!! I hope not! Or it will get a bit boring around here with the same members that drive away new ones! I like this place but I think its a bit out of order how you guys have just ripped into this new guy without a thought. This is his thread to sell his gear not a thread for you to rip newbies! I hope it was just a bit of friendly banter but think, some people might read it wrong.

Anyway the link is active now and its a stunning bass!!! I wish I had the cash! ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Mike

Edited by mogli66

[quote name='mogli66' post='398215' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:20 PM']....I think its a bit out of order how you guys have just ripped into this new guy without a thought. This is his thread to sell his gear not a thread for you to rip newbies!....[/quote]
I don't care if there are "timewasters" here; if the OP wants to come over aggressive then he'll probably get some back. As he did!

[quote name='chris_b' post='398229' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:37 PM']I don't care if there are "timewasters" here; if the OP wants to come over aggressive then he'll probably get some back. As he did![/quote]

Can't say I saw anything agressive in his post to be honest?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='398187' date='Feb 2 2009, 06:53 PM']Potentially the longest term, 'new member' ever![/quote]

OP's second post so pretty new to the place, even if the first was in November. I'm always amused by the sort of people who post with phrases such as 'no time wasters'. It's the same attitude that the guys working in the shops in Denmark Street have. Doesn't make me right or them wrong, but if he has the right to say it, I think we have the right to comment in our own way ;)

[quote name='Beedster' post='398295' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:28 PM']OP's second post so pretty new to the place, [u]even if the first was in November[/u]. I'm always amused by the sort of people who post with phrases such as 'no time wasters'. It's the same attitude that the guys working in the shops in Denmark Street have. Doesn't make me right or them wrong, but if he has the right to say it, I think we have the right to comment in our own way ;)[/quote]

November 2007! :P