Why become a member? ×

Songs you absolutely hate

lozkerr

1 hour ago, Reggaebass said:

Not sure really, it’s just one of those songs that I have to turn off when I hear it, I think it was overplayed a lot at one time 

Such a shame when that happens - I know it is hated by many, but the original is a cracking track.

Few hours ago i remembered that there is one song i really hated. I think it is not a real song, but just a money made dj's big trade center, pop/lounge song, where i work. It was randomly played a half year ago, 6 times in a day. I had to listen to it about 1 month. I even don't know the name of it. I remember that there was only one harmony and the woman sang at the chant "I eas you masturbate". That's it. About 3 or 4 minutes long. Thanks God, i have never heard it after that month.

8 minutes ago, nilorius said:

Few hours ago i remembered that there is one song i really hated. I think it is not a real song, but just a money made dj's big trade center, pop/lounge song, where i work. It was randomly played a half year ago, 6 times in a day. I had to listen to it about 1 month. I even don't know the name of it. I remember that there was only one harmony and the woman sang at the chant "I eas you masturbate". That's it. About 3 or 4 minutes long. Thanks God, i have never heard it after that month.

I think that's got to be one of those mis-heard lyrics there Nilo 😂

32 minutes ago, nilorius said:

I confess I know jack about that song.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mickyk said:

Most bass players cant play it ,is that why you hate it .I love btw but cant play for it for Toffee.

I clearly stated the reasons why I don't like the song, so why would you think I'd have even entertained the idea of learning to play it?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

.. steady on, it's only July

'It's July but it's cold as Christmas in the middle of the year' according to Sir Elt (although you'd think he could afford the lecky bills and turn up his heating). 🥶