Why become a member? ×

Nad yesterday....

doomed

37 minutes ago, Kev said:

So much want.

Thing is, I have seen a few places say this is 600w, as opposed to the advertised and oh so awesome 666w, tell me its not true??!

I am not troubling myself with that side of it Kev, it won't give either if I use it with my Four10 as that's 8ohm, I reckon it'll induce a soiling when it's cranked up and that's good enough for me.

6 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

...did you get this based on it being Geezers Sig Amp, or that it ticked the box on features (plus looks like the best amp in the world)?

I didn't even twig it was a sig. It does look amazing, though. We need to know if it justifies the extra cost over existing Ashdown 600w amps! :)

Edited by discreet

23 minutes ago, doomed said:

I am not troubling myself with that side of it Kev, it won't give either if I use it with my Four10 as that's 8ohm, I reckon it'll induce a soiling when it's cranked up and that's good enough for me.

My ABM600 is very loud through my Four10. I expect the HOD to be at least as brutal. 

11 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Given the recent thread about Sig Basses, did you get this based on it being Geezers Sig Amp, or that it ticked the box on features (plus looks like the best amp in the world)?

I've always liked the sound of the ABM amps but not overly keen on the look, the spec of this sounded right, it certainly looks right (to me anyway) and most importantly, over the past 3 years I've learned you are only here once, so if you can afford it...

12 minutes ago, discreet said:

Was soil-induction one of your initial purchase criteria? :D

Absolutely. Top of the list, anything else is as nothing. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2elliot said:

My ABM600 is very loud through my Four10. I expect the HOD to be at least as brutal. 

I don't foresee any shortcomings, my Matamp is ridiculous through it and that's only 200w. Man watts though I suppose.

• Like 1