Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Had a major change up this evening, here's my board as it is now

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/pugwall/919B37AC.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/pugwall/C33628E2.jpg[/IMG]

I bet your amp loves you for restricting it's airflow! :-) Looking pretty awesome dude.

My band dropped a live EP today. It's best live recording we have ever had and captures what we actually sound like really really well. Throughout the 6 track set I use every single unit on the board with the exception of the Freqbox so check out a few of my lovely sounds. It's bass > board > Genz Streamliner 900 > Barefaced Big Twin being recorded with a blend of a Mic and a DI... Plus the Big Twin is so loud that you hear a little bit in every vocal and drum mic too - Just how I like it!!!

http://ourhelicalmind.bandcamp.com/album/live-from-dogstock-2012

[quote name='Ant' timestamp='1341618903' post='1722056']
Had a major change up this evening, here's my board as it is now

[/quote]

Nice board!
What do you have in there?
Pearce BC-1, Octaver, LS-2, Markbass Synth....and?

Edited by PauBass

Slicer is quite useable, I love the harmonic slice settings!
Dubscope is also very nice, still getting to grips with it but it has more STANK than any other unit I've used for this sound so far (and I only use it a bit so don't need anything bonkers)

Signal chain is as follows

Input/output box

Boss ls2
Send A - oc2 and dubscope
Send B - nothing YET

2 channel bypass looper
Send 1 - markbass synth
Send 2 - tiny clean boost - darkglass b3k (was gonna use the boost to push the b3k a bit more but it's fine on its own!!!)

Boss slicer
Line6 m5 w exp pedal
Lovepedal echo baby

Pearce bc1
ISP decimator
Palmer di with speaker sim

Then to my amp

Hope I didn't forget anything!!

Edited by Ant

My updated board will be up soon. Once I cable it... and nab a pedal from a mate.

Chain will be:
Bass - Tu2 - LS2 - amp
ls2 loop a - OC2 - animato clone
ls2 loop b - BEF - oxide - xenograph with exp pedal off board.

Small and will do everything i need.

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1342014162' post='1728079']
I'm seriously thinking about a Xerograph....especially considering that the new Source Audio Hot Hand 3 can control any Expression enabled pedals :-P

Si
[/quote]

theoretically then, one could be plugged into an Expressionator to control up to three pedals via HH ?!

insane. :o :gas:

[quote name='phil.i.stein' timestamp='1342029655' post='1728459']

theoretically then, one could be plugged into an Expressionator to control up to three pedals via HH ?!

[/quote]
Ohhhh that seems ace. Imagine the HH with moog stuff. Nom

[quote name='phil.i.stein' timestamp='1342029655' post='1728459']

[/quote]

Theoretically with an expressionator you could control three pedals via hot hand that have expression control and then as many source audio pedals with the mini hot hand input at the same time so about eight different pedals?!

[quote name='simwells' timestamp='1342031517' post='1728504']
Theoretically with an expressionator you could control three pedals via hot hand that have expression control and then as many source audio pedals with the mini hot hand input at the same time so about eight different pedals?!
[/quote]

.. too much information. :blink: :huh:

Edited by phil.i.stein

SA Dual Expression pedal --- Subdecay Echoboc --- SA BEF Pro --- ss/bs TAFM --- SA MWD Pro --- ss/bs TAFM w/gate

It started sometime in june, a late night conversation on skype with a mate (drummer, producer) reminiscing about the good ole days and ended with us looking to start a side project.

Its not much, but this is where I am. Will have a 2nd hand Fuzzrocious GS next week to throw in there, bit of a fuzz off with the TAFM's :D . Pedal want list as long as my arm, just need to raise some cash.

[quote name='chilli' timestamp='1342050245' post='1728925']

SA Dual Expression pedal --- Subdecay Echoboc --- SA BEF Pro --- ss/bs TAFM --- SA MWD Pro --- ss/bs TAFM w/gate

It started sometime in june, a late night conversation on skype with a mate (drummer, producer) reminiscing about the good ole days and ended with us looking to start a side project.

Its not much, but this is where I am. Will have a 2nd hand Fuzzrocious GS next week to throw in there, bit of a fuzz off with the TAFM's :D . Pedal want list as long as my arm, just need to raise some cash.
[/quote]

Great start! I take it you've got very long arms? :P

From what I understand, they're still in the testing stage for the HH3, I asked them over Twitter if it would would with with an IE Xero and they said they'll try it asap.
Fingers crossed.

With an Expressionator would be cray cray :-O

Si