Why become a member? ×

You have been given £700 for pedals only. What next?

ChunkyMunky

Save up extra and buy an Axe Fx...

...is that cheating?

To actually answer the question. A good compressor pedal (Cali probably), Darkglass B7K, a delay of some form and if funds are still there perhaps a chorus (to go on top of my current pedals)

Edited by Cameronj279

at this moment in time i'd probably get a Livid guitar wing and a Behringer FCB1010 http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx
at this moment i have all the pedals i need but want to get into live performance using MIDI to launch and play tracks that I write / pre-record and then play them live.

I'd buy my pedalboard again

Boss pedals

Ls2-splitter/mixer
Lmb3-compressor limiter
Tu2 or tu3- tuner
Syb3 or 5-synth
Odb3- overdrive
Nf1- noise gate

Shouldn't cost more than 700 English

I don't remember spending that much on it anyway

I'd probably pocket the difference and buy a crate of beers lol

I would end up with the favourites from what I already have -

Darkglass B7K & Vintage Deluxe
Bearfoot Blueberry
Mutron 3X
Polytune Mini Noir

That's not even all the ones I wanted to list - damn I didn't realise how much all my pedals were worth! If all those were sourced used and there was enough left over, a Team Awesome Fuzz Machine.

Edited by dannybuoy

Darkglass B7k & Vintage Deluxe
Wren & Cuff Tall Font Russian OR a Blackout Effectors Musket OR A Black Arts TOneWorks Pharaoh Supreme

Difficult choice between the fuzzes, but probably would en d up getting the pharaoh. That's not everytrhing on the list ewither, would liek a Diamond Bass Comp, or an Ovnifx Smoothie save the problems powering the Diamond. Couldn't squeeze it onto the list though because of the Darkglass pedals, would buy them in a heartbeat though.

[quote name='Guinness21' timestamp='1433685133' post='2793072']Wren & Cuff Tall Font Russian OR a Blackout Effectors Musket OR A Black Arts TOneWorks Pharaoh Supreme
[/quote]

I've had all three and for what it's worth, I reckon the TFR wipes the floor with the other two.

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1433685781' post='2793077']
I've had all three and for what it's worth, I reckon the TFR wipes the floor with the other two.
[/quote]

Good to know thanks! I liked the look of the musket because of the mid control, I thought the tfr might have too much low end (if there is such a thing) with my 'ray, where as the musket could fill out the midrange. And the pharaoh's just cool because it can do so much lol

maybe these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-HYDRAULIC-FLOOR-MOUNTED-ADJUSTABLE-BIAS-PEDAL-BOX-100-Aluminium/291344451218?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20141212152715%26meid%3D8c1ec4afbfd645f49b118e5cf32410c8%26pid%3D100338%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D30%26sd%3D291331971669

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1433679795' post='2793018']

Polytune Mini Noir
[/quote]

Does that work ok on the bass then? The TC Electronics FAQ for it says it doesn't have the bass mode like the original polytune had, so doesn't work as well.

[quote name='Woodinblack' timestamp='1433692592' post='2793135']

Does that work ok on the bass then? The TC Electronics FAQ for it says it doesn't have the bass mode like the original polytune had, so doesn't work as well.
[/quote]

I can't say for the noir but I have the polytune mini 2 and it tunes down to Ab no bother.