Why become a member? ×

SCRATCH-IT! Plate Designer Competition Winners Poll . . . Which is your Favourite?

TimAl

Hello there all,

We've recently run a competition in the Affiliates section to win a custom scratchplate - [url="http://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/247569-scratch-it-competition-win-a-scratchplate-of-your-design/"]HERE[/url] - & here are the entries for your enjoyment & amusement. Whoever gets the most votes wins a plate of their choice, simples.
Right - with no further ado, here's the entrants:

^ Jellyfish - image currently unavailable but am looking to resolve this

- - - - -

^ Dad3353

- - - - -

^ allighatt0r

- - - - -

^ ShergoldSnickers

- - - - -

^ Oopsdabassist

- - - - -

^ Twincam

- - - - -

^ Skol303

- - - - -

^ Skol303

- - - - -

^ DogHammer

- - - - -

^ Cameronj279

- - - - -

^ Noisyjon

- - - - -

^ Roland Rock

- - - - -

^ charic

- - - - -

^ ordep

- - - - -

^ Thunderbird

- - - - -

^ HowieBass

- - - - -

^ smaz

- - - - -

Thanks so much for all your entries & hope everyone's had fun noodling around with this - obviously it's not to everyone's taste & some instruments are sacred, however it's a simple, relatively cheap & easy way to personalise your bass to make you stand out from the crowd.

Cheers all
Tim

Edited by TimAl

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1417548677' post='2621634']
I'm useless at deciding stuff like this and was hoping one was just going to "pop out" and say "pick me".
Fortunately it did. Nice one Twincam. Simple, elegant, colour appropriate, to the point and just downright badass.
[/quote]

Thanks mate. :)

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1417606873' post='2622120']
IMO it's not really fair to vote until the missing image has been included. So I'm going to wait until that has been sorted out.
[/quote]

I have PM'd Jellyfish but I haven't had a reply. If anyone knows him please ask him to get in touch . . .

I've suggested midnight on Sunday - so it'll run for just under a week - but if Jellyfish gets in touch beforehand I'm happy to extend a couple of days to try to give him a chance. Annoyingly I can't remember what his image was, but I'd like to give him a chance if possible.

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1417695704' post='2623100']
Are we allowed to canvass votes?
Come on everyone, vote for Dad3353. It's a wonderful image. I'm not massively into scratchplate designs, but I would bloody love that on my bass.

Aubrey Beardsley I presume, Doug?
[/quote]

Indeed; 'twas highlighted (highlit..? :unsure:[size=4] [/size][size=4] ) for our August Composition Challenge...[/size]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/242629-august-composition-challenge-get-recording/page__view__findpost__p__2519298"]Salomé...[/url]

Yes, I like his stuff, especially Le Morte d'Arthur, of which I've a copy. Fine work. You've good taste, lass. ;)[size=4] [/size]