Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

The new It Bites album that dropped through my door this morning along with the live album from last year.

Sounding good so far. If you liked Kino then you will like this album (not surprising as it is 3/4 of Kino).

Edited by WalMan

The Ghost of a Thousand album has been on repeat for the last 5 days, it's excellent! Some really good bass on it too, although whoever played bass on the recordings isn't in the band anymore.

Been listening to Cancer Bats a lot too, and also Agony & Irony, the new Alkaline Trio album. Generally very good, although there's a couple of duff tracks, and the odd rubbish lyric or two.

The Red Album by Weezer starts well, tails off in the middle for a couple of tracks but pulls its game up at to end.

Oh, and Talking Heads has just come on my media player!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='262309' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:01 PM']Sausages sizzling, ready to become a sausage & egg sandwich with brown sauce!

You did ask![/quote]

mmmmmm now I am hungry :huh: :)

I'm actually listening to my Short Wave radio.On 14195khz USB there is an Italian voice endlessly repeating what sounds like"Macaroni,bastardoni ,barchista!"I kid you not.Every now and then theres a burst of music over the top of him.Takes me back to my old CB days!

[quote name='escholl' post='265395' date='Aug 19 2008, 12:31 PM']long band/album names win? :)[/quote]
How about Will Ackerman's "The Moment in Which You Must Finally Let Go of the Tether Which Has Held Your Hope Airborne"..? Only a track name, not an album, but even so it's pretty impressive :huh: