Why become a member? ×

SOLD (and missing it already!)1965 Ampeg B-15N - price drop.
£1800

knackeredjazz

Reduced to £1700! This is an early 1965 B-15N in stunning condition. Checkerboard tolex with matching dolly board. Original speaker. Even the original plexi logo is perfectly in tact and lights up. You'd be hard pushed to find another this clean. The amp has recently been serviced by Ted Wood who also re-wound the mains transformer to run at 220v. This means it doesn't need a step-down transformer and has a proper earth (meaning less hum and risk to life!). This obviously doesn't affect the sound which is amazing, plug in a passive fender and instantly get those old school tones.
I don't really fancy shipping this as it's way too special, but will do anything reasonable to organise meeting up etc...
Not really looking for trades on this one.

Edited by knackeredjazz

[quote name='knackeredjazz' timestamp='1391541992' post='2358422']
This is an early 1965 B-15N in stunning condition...
...I don't really fancy shipping this as it's way too special, but will do anything reasonable to organise meeting up etc...[/quote]

It would help your sales if your whereabouts was mentioned, at least in your profile, and better yet in the text of your ad as well.
Hope this helps, and good luck with the sale. :)

If I could lift it I would have it.....last time I saw and heard one was 1972, at a Caberet Club in Liverpool, amazing sound and then I knew nothing, now i can't remember if I knew nothing. Good luck with the sale a piece of Motown history ( or any major record label of that era).

Maybe I should go to the a gym, build up my strength.