Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

Storming gig this Friday and the local photographer (Martin Rondell) took some nice shots. He even caught me smiling, bah humbug! Shirt & tie setup was to make the drummer feel at home as he had to skip out of his sisters Wedding reception to make the gig. Actually looked quite good, we might do it again :)

[attachment=23357:34112765...e21e1740.jpg] [attachment=23358:34112660...0bbfe7db.jpg]

[quote name='ARGH' post='457915' date='Apr 8 2009, 10:43 PM']Nice Smith 6 there fella...bet thats rattled a few corkhead eardrums on the island!![/quote]

Cheers Dude :) The smith does get a fair bit of attention over here as no one seems to know what it is, it really does have a voice of it's own "awsome slap machine"

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Twigman' post='447033' date='Mar 27 2009, 12:33 PM']After we get back from tour I'll post what we look like 22 years later![/quote]

here we are 22 years later 12/04/09 Totem Club Vicenza Italy - different keyboard player

Edited by Twigman

Finally, some photographic evidence:

And here's my "who said that?" face for hecklers:

:)

Photos taken by Andy Thorn - [url="http://www.andythorn.co.uk/"]http://www.andythorn.co.uk/[/url]

Edited by neepheid