Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='340799' date='Nov 29 2008, 09:35 PM']Don't know...

Maybe because IMO he nicked all his best ideas from Ultravox and The Human League? ;-0

Although his current live bassist is a [url="http://www.gusguitars.com/news.php?news_id=16"]Gus user[/url] too.[/quote]
LOL - fair enough.
Tasty looking guitars though - very Manga.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='341756' date='Dec 1 2008, 12:43 PM']Yes, that's what I thought too - but at my age (and guessing that Ms. Sarah is a young thing) it would just be pervy :huh:[/quote]
Oi! I'm 23 actually... :huh: Not THAT young.. although admittedly I do look about 16 in that top pic :)

[quote name='Sarah5string' date='Nov 29 2008, 04:43 PM' post='340601']
Suppose I should put new pics up.... feels like I'm a different person since I went away so would be rude not to...

So here to go... the newly single.. newly happy and independant-womanesque Sarah5string.

Nice ink!! :)

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='340628' date='Nov 29 2008, 05:16 PM'][url="http://www.jazz-nights.com/SaraMitraGallery3.htm"]http://www.jazz-nights.com/SaraMitraGallery3.htm[/url]

PS Have I got the smallest stack in the world? :)[/quote]

Dunno but I hope you got a couple of quid off that strap, they usually come about twice as long as that.

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='341897' date='Dec 1 2008, 01:48 PM']Oi! I'm 23 actually... :huh: Not THAT young.. although admittedly I do look about 16 in that top pic :)[/quote]

Hey... but I'm 44... I only look 41 though :-) I have cradle snatching previous though - my wife's just a youngster at 34 :huh:

[quote name='The Funk' post='341745' date='Dec 1 2008, 11:34 AM']:)

:wub:

*smitten*[/quote]

+1 I think more than a few gentlemen feel the same, surely a serious contender for best looking Basschatter in the other thread?

Edited by NJE

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='341956' date='Dec 1 2008, 03:03 PM']Hey... but I'm 44... I only look 41 though :-) I have cradle snatching previous though - my wife's just a youngster at 34 :)[/quote]
Bit like me then. I'm 42 on Friday (not sure how the feck that happened :huh: ) and my missus has just turned 30.
Been together for 12 years now. Everyone pegs me for about 30ish (< pic taken 2 weeks ago) can't say the same for her though. Time for a newer model I think. :huh:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='341967' date='Dec 1 2008, 03:25 PM']Bit like me then. I'm 42 on Friday (not sure how the feck that happened :huh: ) and my missus has just turned 30.
Been together for 12 years now. Everyone pegs me for about 30ish (< pic taken 2 weeks ago) can't say the same for her though. Time for a newer model I think. :)[/quote]

You're a lucky man. Although I think I look quite fresh faced, people usually think i'm in my early to mid 30's (I've just turned 27). Someone even suggested 39 the other day!

It's probably because I act to mature though.