Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='ianwild16' post='561635' date='Aug 6 2009, 12:37 AM']Actually a photo of me I like...!
Playing a gig at Georgia Browns in Hindley, nr Wigan....backin vocals.
Fender MIM P Bass, Ampeg B410HLF & B2RE. Fender vintage Lead.
Hell Yeah![/quote]

I like your taste in gear! :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='562595' date='Aug 7 2009, 09:49 AM']That's a lovely P.[/quote]

Cheers, Want a Black and Maple one now!!

[quote name='HeavyJay' post='562826' date='Aug 7 2009, 03:10 PM']And some quality [b]Bass Face[/b][sup]TM[/sup] action.[/quote]

Good point. Now entered :)

[quote name='TATTOODEVIL' post='563304' date='Aug 8 2009, 08:55 AM']No pics of me playing bass yet as I only got it yesterday. Here's an old one of me in my kickboxing days.......

I look the same now, just less teeth and more tattoos :)[/quote]

Potential moderator material, I reckon!!

[quote name='Captain Bassman' post='566570' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:20 AM']Me with the Big G's (my main gig) outside at The Cage in Reigate a couple of weeks ago. T'was a chilly nite...

Can't remember what we were all laughing at...but usually it's because someone's just f*arted!![/quote]

Is that an Arpege, sir? V nice!

ped

[quote name='ianwild16' post='561635' date='Aug 6 2009, 12:37 AM']Actually a photo of me I like...![/quote]

Most folk dislike pics of themselves. You think you look strange. That's because you never see yourself but often see your reflection in a mirror and you think that's what you look like. Wrong - it's a mirror image. Pics show you as the rest of the world sees you.

This is me a couple of weeks back

and about an hour later !!!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='569194' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:29 PM']:rolleyes: how long did it take for you to find a photo of dusty hill playing the same bass you have?[/quote]

Who? :)

Actually the real problem was finding one of him wearing a £9.99 Timex from Argos!!

Here's me with [url="http://www.pluckandsqueeze.com"]Pluck and Squeeze,[/url] the Welsh Twmpath band I dep with on the Stagg

and this what the punters were up to:

That's a dance move called the basket. The guys are spinning fast and the women are flying

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='mrcrow' post='543539' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:11 PM'][url="http://img263.imageshack.us/i/0451.jpg/"][/url]

with my bank manager

me..well you see sir there's this great bass on basschat and its only £2000

she..this guy freaks me...all he thinks about is bass

:)[/quote]

:rolleyes::D:D

nice to see you again, to see you...nice.

lookin' good !