Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

To persuade myself not to swap my fretless towards Jsixties Ebony Stingray I thought I had better take it out and gig it again to bond some more :)

Very messy gig, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway - and a pat on the back for Black Circles who travelled a long way to play a great set in front of nobody (except us!)

[attachment=32278:38755316...ff746d_b.jpg]

One from last weekend. Found an excuse to use my Stingray. First time I have used it and not sure when I will get to use her again.

Plus one from the week before using my Lakland Darryl Jones. Not sure when I will use that again either as I just bought a Fender 75 re-issue which feels amazing.

[quote name='Linus27' post='591609' date='Sep 6 2009, 07:38 PM']One from last weekend. Found an excuse to use my Stingray. First time I have used it and not sure when I will get to use her again.

Plus one from the week before using my Lakland Darryl Jones. Not sure when I will use that again either as I just bought a Fender 75 re-issue which feels amazing.

[/quote]
Wow, i really thought you were like in your 20's, must have been your previous avvy, good work! :)

[quote name='Tait' post='579614' date='Aug 24 2009, 10:03 PM']jake, you're a lot younger than i thought you would be. i always imagined you as a baulding middle aged man.[/quote]

haha, erm, thanks :rolleyes:

The pics about 2 years old though, i'll find a newer one where i look exactly the same! lol.

Edit,

On holiday this summer :)

Edited by jake_tenfloors

[quote name='BassAgent' post='591720' date='Sep 6 2009, 09:40 PM'][/quote]
'Ere, I think I just stepped in summat, it bloody reeks!' :)

Me and my mate Alex on the bus on the way home, I'm on the left by the way, before you get any ideas :rolleyes:
[attachment=32357:l_3a7b91...c6721d80.jpg]

This was a while ago, but I look pretty much exactly the same. Ahh, the wonders of being 15.
[attachment=32358:The_Vic.jpg]

Zach

[quote name='Linus27' post='591605' date='Sep 6 2009, 07:36 PM']One from last weekend. Found an excuse to use my Stingray. First time I have used it and not sure when I will get to use her again.

[/quote]
What's Big Mike going to say when he sees you're not in the store?!!! :)

[quote name='tony_m' post='592013' date='Sep 7 2009, 12:06 PM']What's Big Mike going to say when he sees you're not in the store?!!! :rolleyes:[/quote]

HAHAHAHA thats ok, Morgan will make an excuse for me :) If you look at the other picture I posted, I am wearing my Chuck shirt and tie. So, Sarah and Casey will look after me, especially Sarah :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='592016' date='Sep 7 2009, 12:14 PM']HAHAHAHA thats ok, Morgan will make an excuse for me :) If you look at the other picture I posted, I am wearing my Chuck shirt and tie. So, Sarah and Casey will look after me, [color="#FF0000"]especially Sarah [/color]:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Hah, chance'd be a fine thing!!! :lol:

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='591711' date='Sep 6 2009, 09:35 PM']Taken about 2am Sunday morning at JB Jazz & Blues Club near Oldham..

[/quote]

You are so much more Blues than you are Soul Alan :)

The singer spookily reminds me of an old sort of friend who sang the blues in Plymouth, Mick Taylor, sadly no longer with us.