Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

I might have already popped this picture up, apologies if so. But this is by far my favourite ever live pic that anyone has managed to get of me.

October 2008 @ Manchester Apollo opening up for SLAYER!!

A bit of backstage tomfoolery....

And this is a photo my girlfriend took of me passed out drunk when she thought it would be good to draw all over me in eyeliner.....

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='573884' date='Aug 19 2009, 10:28 AM']Is that the Bridgehouse II?[/quote]
Nope, Gosport Rugby Club (nr Portsmouth).

This is us playing at the BH II
[attachment=31148:BH2.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

ooh this is a good place to sort a dispute between me and the guitarist in my band. we're trying to decide what picture to use of me on the homepage, they all got a photo from a couple of gigs ago, but there weren't any good ones of just me from that gig, so my guitarist decided to use a really old one.

this -
[attachment=31425:pictureofme.jpg]

i don't like it much, its really old, it was a picture of me with an old band, not the current band, and i just don't like it. i like this picture from our last gig -

[attachment=31426:pictureofme2.jpg]

but he prefers the first one :) and i don't have the password to the myspace, so i can't sneak on and change it and hope he doesn't notice. what do you think, the first one or the second one?

[quote]Indeed. Not the second one - it's out of focus![/quote]

so was the photo of paul simonon on the london calling album cover :)

yeah, i guess you're right. it'll stay the first one for now, until i get a decent new one. we've got a gig coming up, i'll get someone to take one then.

Edited by Tait

[quote name='Clarky' post='573899' date='Aug 19 2009, 10:41 AM']Nope, Gosport Rugby Club (nr Portsmouth).

This is us playing at the BH II
[attachment=31148:BH2.jpg][/quote]

BH2 has some mad lights.

Played there 3 times now and everytime ive been destroyed by a smoke machine.

I've also just realised where i recognise your band name from.. the posters at BH2!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Tait' post='578286' date='Aug 23 2009, 04:00 PM']ooh this is a good place to sort a dispute between me and the guitarist in my band. we're trying to decide what picture to use of me on the homepage, they all got a photo from a couple of gigs ago, but there weren't any good ones of just me from that gig, so my guitarist decided to use a really old one.

this -
[attachment=31425:pictureofme.jpg]

i don't like it much, its really old, it was a picture of me with an old band, not the current band, and i just don't like it. i like this picture from our last gig -

[attachment=31426:pictureofme2.jpg]

but he prefers the first one :) and i don't have the password to the myspace, so i can't sneak on and change it and hope he doesn't notice. what do you think, the first one or the second one?[/quote]

Second one without a doubt. Out of focus doesn't matter at this size but playing your bass [b]at[/b] the audience and not shoegazing is so much better

Edited by OldGit