Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='513967' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:04 AM']Blimey, what happened to the DD?[/quote]

Duck Dunn is still going strong, it just does not suit the band I am in. I needed a Jazz tone and its perfect for this band. The Duck Dunn will be played at a couple of gig in August and I can't wait. So in my lounge I have a beautiful vibrant red Duck Dunn and an uber cool Lake Placid Blue Darryl Jones. They both look so cool next to each other.

[quote name='Linus27' post='513977' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:14 AM']Duck Dunn is still going strong, it just does not suit the band I am in. I needed a Jazz tone and its perfect for this band. The Duck Dunn will be played at a couple of gig in August and I can't wait. So in my lounge I have a beautiful vibrant red Duck Dunn and an uber cool Lake Placid Blue Darryl Jones. They both look so cool next to each other.[/quote]

Ah right, thought i hadn't seen it for sale. Glad its still working.
Yes, those two Lakland's make a very nice pair. Im starting to feel like i need a change because of seeing your DJ so please dont post a pic of the two together.
I cant afford it LOL.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='513985' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:22 AM']Ah right, thought i hadn't seen it for sale. Glad its still working.
Yes, those two Lakland's make a very nice pair. Im starting to feel like i need a change because of seeing your DJ so please dont post a pic of the two together.
I cant afford it LOL.[/quote]

HAHA will do tonight for you and don't worry about not affording, I could not either :)

As always, your very welcome to come and try the DJ at any point.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='514007' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:40 AM']That would be the nail in the coffin LOL.[/quote]

You can also play in through my Ashdown and see what your missing and then sell your over priced and over hyped Mark Bass stuff :) :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='514015' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:52 AM']You can also play in through my Ashdown and see what your missing and then sell your over priced and over hyped Mark Bass stuff :) :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]

Ah, i see where your coming from. Play the DJ through the Ashdown and i wont get all excited about it. ;-).

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='526430' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:41 AM']My mates go on and on about how great golf is, speaking from a younger mans point of view, sell me the benefits of golf.[/quote]

I went for the first time today for a laugh, it was quite fun but I wasn't taking it seriously.

The best bit is when you tee off and hit the ball really hard :)

I hit the ball about 150 yards and it landed right in front of the green, total fluke but it felt pretty good.

Edited by waynepunkdude

[quote name='eightball' post='526572' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:03 AM']sans beard now - think i miss it though. razors cost a bloody fortune! do i really need 5 blades? Do i?!!! :)[/quote]
you do to tame [i]that [/i]beard :rolleyes:

i know what you mean though, which is why i stick to the 3 bladed ones -- have worked for me for the better part of ten years, don't see a reason to buy into the marketing and spend any more!

[quote name='bartelby' post='526916' date='Jun 28 2009, 06:46 PM']Here's me (on the left, in case you couldn't figure it out) from a few years ago (most recent gigging photo I could find):
[/quote]

le pub pre stage change over so 06?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='saibuster' post='511654' date='Jun 12 2009, 12:20 AM']Here is one from last saturdays' gig in the middle of Watford high street.
[attachment=26904:bass1.jpg][/quote]

hello adam :)
[url="http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/celeb/top_100/adam_sandler.jpg"]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/ce...dam_sandler.jpg[/url]