Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='837851' date='May 15 2010, 02:21 AM']:) i was waiting for that, i told him that a while back :rolleyes:[/quote]

Before we went to the gig I said to my missus 'Nic's band are on early so I wanna leave soon' She said 'Who's Nic?' I said 'The guy we were talking to at Tunbridge Wells' *blank face* ' We were out there for about an hour' *blank face' ' The one who looks like Simon Pegg', "OHHH!!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Me after the Sp*rs 'shirt of hurt' ordeal, ripping up that tatty lilywhite rag. I like this photo because (1) I am destroying that abomination and (2) it gives the illusion that I have muscles, whereas I am in fact an overweight, out-of-shape 40-something grey-haired old git :)

[attachment=51151:bognor_gig_014.JPG]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='854050' date='Jun 1 2010, 08:10 PM']I am in fact an overweight, out-of-shape 40-something grey-haired old git :)[/quote]

Ok, not too much of the grey hair but I've got the other boxes well and truly ticked and eighteen months before I'm out of my forties.....

[attachment=51154:Mug_3.JPG]

[quote name='Clarky' post='854050' date='Jun 1 2010, 08:10 PM']Me after the Sp*rs 'shirt of hurt' ordeal, ripping up that tatty lilywhite rag. I like this photo because (1) I am destroying that abomination and (2) it gives the illusion that I have muscles, whereas I am in fact an overweight, out-of-shape 40-something grey-haired old git :rolleyes:

[attachment=51151:bognor_gig_014.JPG][/quote]

Ooooo Clarky, you're all man. :)

Old one from about '86
[attachment=51179:Old.jpg]

Pleased to see a banner with our logo on when we turned up to a gig, but got caught nicking it!!
[attachment=51180:Promo.jpg]

Smallest pub in the world
[attachment=51181:Tight.jpg]

Think I must of been playing something difficult here
[attachment=51182:Pheonex.jpg]

From last month supporting The Beat at the Oxford o2, our frontman was stuck in the States due to the volcano so we had to use a mate from another band, worked out alright :)
[attachment=51183:o2.jpg]

[quote name='jamieariss' post='836617' date='May 13 2010, 09:05 PM']You look like Simon Pegg !!! HOW AWSOME HA :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote name='budget bassist' post='837851' date='May 15 2010, 02:21 AM']:) i was waiting for that, i told him that a while back :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='837961' date='May 15 2010, 10:24 AM']Before we went to the gig I said to my missus 'Nic's band are on early so I wanna leave soon' She said 'Who's Nic?' I said 'The guy we were talking to at Tunbridge Wells' *blank face* ' We were out there for about an hour' *blank face' ' The one who looks like Simon Pegg', "OHHH!!!"[/quote]

SSSSHHHHHH! Playing bass is what I do to get away from the media spotlight. Please don't blow my cover :lol:

• 4 weeks later...