Why become a member? ×

Apology

CPBass

Some of you may or may not have been aware of an outburst I had on here yesterday. I'd just like to apologise to all involved and retract my comments which were made due to a misunderstanding. I over reacted and things escalated beyond all sense. It was a bad day, what more can I say.

Ive discussed the matter with the moderators and am now going to maintain my membership and interact much as I have over the past 6 years.

We all get off days, yesterday was one of mine.

Big Apologies to the good ship Basschat and all who sail in her. I'd particularly like to thank Ian ( icastle ) who was the target of my vitriol. He's been an absolute gent through the whole nonsense. Top man Ian, next round on me;-)

Cheers

Col

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1366580728' post='2054530']
I really loved reading this.
Then you said Ian's a top man.
That was a shock to be honest, me always having thought he meant it when he said he's a bottom.
:P

Kudos, Col.

best,d
bert
[/quote]

Ha ha ha...

Thanks folks

Agreed, and I hope the fleas have departed, icastle ;) . I think my cats are now their new home :D

Yes, so I've had a few. Couldn't help it after bigjohn claimed Suarez only pretended to bite Ivanovic. At that point I figured we were all disappearing into a singularity and the only thing to do was drink

Apologising when youve screwed up is easy, just take it on the chin. I may have alienated some which is very regretful. I'll hopefully get the opportunity to regain their trust and respect.

I'll be a bit embarassed for a while but it will pass. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1366581605' post='2054552']
Just one other thing, my PM facility has disappeared.
[/quote]

Oops - I'll look into that for you.

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1366581605' post='2054552']
Did i hear group hug?? I'm welsh mun, we dont do things like that ;-)
[/quote]

Oh yeah?
What's a 'scrum' then? ;)