Why become a member? ×

Is this who I think it is?

Evil Undead

I came to the original "discussion" late - what I got from it was that he was rude and insulting. I think those who were debating his point with him weren't being listened to unless they were agreeing with. I think that many of the points made above hit the nail right on the head. TBH Nige I don't see what benefit you thought he brought to this forum.

The point he makes about the only opinions he was prepared to listen to are those of players BETTER than him explains why he probably has nobody to talk to, hence why he has to try to stuff his opinion ([i]is it an opinion when you're so clearly right??[/i]) down the throats of people on Bass Forums. It'll be interesting to see how long it will be before he's annoying users on the Bass2Bass forum. In real life I bet he's known as "Billy No-mates".

I don't think we're missing anything by him not being here...

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1362929570' post='2006307']

Don't mistake this guy for a martyr - he's a self-obsessed intellectual pygmy with nothing to offer the seeker of truth. He is a Judas. He is a liar. He's watching this debate now and he's got one hand inside his trousers.
[color=#ffffff].[/color]
[/quote]

HAHA! :D Oh, i do love it when you rant :)

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1362929570' post='2006307']
Don't mistake this guy for a martyr - he's a self-obsessed intellectual pygmy with nothing to offer the seeker of truth. He is a Judas. He is a liar. He's watching this debate now and he's got one hand inside his trousers.
[color=#ffffff].[/color]
[/quote]

I think you're right. The troll is laughing maniacally at the fact we're still talking about him, even though he's f***ed off long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWxPUSJoeg

Edited by gjones

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1362928263' post='2006279']
Oh I dunno - you used the term of abuse "bell-end" in a recent thread which I thought inspired.
Along with "gob-sh*te" (not you) I'd completely forgotten about such words.
[/quote]
Good point :D See I was right when I said earlier I was being a hypocrite.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1362930066' post='2006315']
I came to the original "discussion" late - what I got from it was that he was rude and insulting. I think those who were debating his point with him weren't being listened to unless they were agreeing with. I think that many of the points made above hit the nail right on the head. [b]TBH Nige I don't see what benefit you thought he brought to this forum.[/b]

The point he makes about the only opinions he was prepared to listen to are those of players BETTER than him explains why he probably has nobody to talk to, hence why he has to try to stuff his opinion ([i]is it an opinion when you're so clearly right??[/i]) down the throats of people on Bass Forums. It'll be interesting to see how long it will be before he's annoying users on the Bass2Bass forum. In real life I bet he's known as "Billy No-mates".

I don't think we're missing anything by him not being here...
[/quote]
Entertainment :D

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1362929959' post='2006314']
The thread no longer exists, but my first guess would be... Inti? Why am i not Derren Brown's understudy?
[/quote]

Indeed, the thread is gone. TB presumably wished to devote the server space to something more rewarding, like, say a baboon scratching his arse while tabbing out some Jaco.

As for why you are not Derren Brown's understudy, please send a cheque for £100 to Predictable Outcomes Ltd, PO Box 1080, Lagos, Nigeria and I'll send an explanatory PM by return.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1362927726' post='2006273']
I did too, but some folks on here can overreact. Sometimes I think we could have much more interesting conversations on here if we could keep cool and not resort to personal attacks for the lack of anything intelligent to say.
[/quote]

What i saw, and experienced, was that he was usually the first to launch a personal attack. He called me an idiot for not sharing his views when essentially what i said to him was "It's alright yo have your views, just don't be so obnoxious about it". In the end, i decided that he genuinely did need mental help, and informed him thusly.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1362930282' post='2006321']
Entertainment :D
[/quote]

Rule 51: Please address any complaints about entertainment to the Entertainments Secretary. Thank you.

[size=3]Next up is a Swedish lad, bit of a twat but you might like him.[/size]

For my own part, I thought he was a humourless assclown and I shall henceforth cease contributing to this thread which only provides oxygen to the rancid flames of Inti's burning egomania. I shall depart forthwith and watch Star Trek: Next Generation on Syfy.

Later, boners! :D

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1362930754' post='2006332']
For my own part, I thought he was a humourless assclown and I shall henceforth cease contributing to this thread which only provides oxygen to the rancid flames of Inti's burning egomania. I shall depart forthwith and watch Star Trek: Next Generation on Syfy.

Later, boners! :D
[/quote]

This is a fair point. He did seem to think that some people had a genuine infatuation with him. In reality, people were using him as a joke (and still are.).

Mods...I think that this is turning into a personal attack which everybody feels justified in participating in. Not what BC should be known for. Since TB have removed the thread, thus making reference to it impossible, maybe it's time to lock this one??

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1362930213' post='2006320']
Good point :D See I was right when I said earlier I was being a [i]hypocrite[/i].[/quote]

At least you spelt it correctly! ;)

With 30 users currently viewing this thread, what's the chances of one of them being this "Ilti" (??) character, who is busy going into melt-down at his inability to reply.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1362930754' post='2006332']
Star Trek: Next Generation[/quote]

NSFW: when you're done, Google 'Gates McFadden topless'.

Worth the effort and much more interesting than mediocreassclownwhores.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1362931042' post='2006338']
Mods...I think that this is turning into a personal attack which everybody feels justified in participating in. Not what BC should be known for. Since TB have removed the thread, thus making reference to it impossible, maybe it's time to lock this one??
[/quote]

If every thread on BC that involved an attack on someone not present was closed... there wouldn't be many open threads.

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1362934485' post='2006397']
If every thread on BC that involved an attack on someone not present was closed... there wouldn't be many open threads.
[/quote]

In the spirit of compromise, perhaps we should have guidelines. for example:
[list]
[*]Dead - No problemo
[*]Non-BC-er - Celeb - As above ([i]exc. Macca[/i])
[*]Non-BC-er - Fellow band member, e.g. singist, guitard - Proceed with caution in public sub-forums
[*]Non-BC-er - Unidentified member of public - See 'Dead'
[*]BC-er, contributing to thread but offline or elsewhere on forum - OK, but no abrasiveness please
[*]Identified BC-er not contributing to thread - No
[*]Unidentified BC-er not contributing to thread - Go to PM's
[*]BC-er unable to respond due to computer failure - Def no-no, espec if Bass Doc.
[*]Former BC-er no longer able to respond - OK, if agreed by majority to be a twat; not OK if self-banned - e.g. Johnstone
[/list]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1362936399' post='2006435']
In the spirit of compromise, perhaps we should have guidelines. for example:[list]
[*]Dead - No problemo
[*]Non-BC-er - Celeb - As above*
[/list]
[/quote]
Point of order Mr Chairman,
Recent threads have demonstrated that making any criticism whatsoever of Sir Paul McCartney* is in fact proof of the critic's insanity, poor taste, poor moral fibre and candidacy for forcible sterilisation lest their progeny corrupt future generations with their poor judgement.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1362931042' post='2006338']
[/quote]

I haven't seen the guy's post(s) on here so can't & haven't commented. Personally think there was an amount of honey-trapping/provocation of the guy with the "Come down off your high horse" line in a reply which seemed to give off his "animated" responses. Which is actually a popular pass-time on this forum when it gets quiet.