Why become a member? ×

Plaese remove

haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' timestamp='1362859102' post='2005510']
Hi all .. I am only telling you what I was told .. Put up the pics for people to look at not make me feel like liar .. John
[/quote]

Not calling you or anybody else a liar , my friend , just commenting on what my eyes can see . Stories can get changed in the telling , and a combination of things could have led to the final degree of staining .

[quote name='mckendrick' timestamp='1362923587' post='2006206']
Damn! How did this happen? Only just seen this. I'd love to have seen those pix.

Come back haimsey, come back!
[/quote]
[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1362932450' post='2006362']
What? When? How? Where? How many melons were used?

Aw, I want to see the filthy bass pics! :(
[/quote]

Psssst....wanna see sum dirty pictures!

Before

[attachment=129646:63226_10151559426852292_1399185415_n.jpg]

After

[attachment=129647:426458_10151559427797292_1735710044_n.jpg]

My fault.. got a bit frustrated , people suggesting the bass had been in some sort of fire.. When I was told by guys I have known for years and trust 100% the full story of the bass.. Anyway .. I never said anyone called me a liar , I said I felt like one... Never mind life's to short .. Cheers john

[quote name='haimesy' timestamp='1363019370' post='2007001']
My fault.. got a bit frustrated , people suggesting the bass had been in some sort of fire.. When I was told by guys I have known for years and trust 100% the full story of the bass.. Anyway .. I never said anyone called me a liar , I said I felt like one... Never mind life's to short .. Cheers john
[/quote]
Why did you remove the OP? I'm frustrated now! I want to see the story and the pics!

[quote name='The Dark Lord' timestamp='1362982781' post='2006943']
I thought the scenario of 81 guitars hanging up on a washing line amongst a team of tokie chugging Rastafarians, all sitting in front of a big log fire in Edinburgh, while blowing the smoke away from the back of the headstocks was a great image.

I'm sure that happens all the time up there.
[/quote]

If it does, then they've never invited me to their parties! More's the pity...

[quote name='haimesy' timestamp='1363019370' post='2007001']
[/quote]

One of the ( many ) great things about Fender basses is that they are so robust that you could keep them in a kipper smoker for twenty years and they will still work fine . This one has cleaned up beautifully and you have got a lovely bass there . I hope you have a lot of fun playing it .