• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't actually buy anything from Dan but I'm still here to thank him. He had already sold the 50's P-bass that I made an offer for.
I so badly wanted that one that I asked him to kindly pass on a note to the buyer (who turned out to be the gentleman with the comment above this one) that if he wishes to resell it then I am already interested.
Dan obliged and pass on the message and a series of messages led to me getting the bass right away!
Long live the Basschat community and its champions! Cheers.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met Dan this afto to relieve him of a Trace Elliot AH200 head (and probably shift the Earth's axis a bit into the bargain). Nice easy transaction, great communications, and Dan went out of his way so we could meet at a convenient location (the car park at Brownhills Motorhomes, possibly a Basschat first? :D ). Another excellent ambassador for the BC community, deal with confidence.

Just had a really easy transaction with Dan, who's bought a Tecamp 115 XS cab from me.

Super fast payment, great comms and a genuine pleasure to deal with! Another absolute credit to this forum, so deal with in confidence folks.. 👍

Many thanks Dan. - hope you enjoy the cab! 😊

Nik