Why become a member? ×

Help BC

ped

[quote name='mingsta' timestamp='1353593422' post='1876382']
I've donated - it was thanks to the BC community that I've picked up a Zoom B9 for an absolute steal.
[/quote]

Ha Ha - it was thanks to the BC community that i'm always flippin' skint! There was a time not so long ago that my one bass that i'd owned for years was enough. I didn't even think of changing it. Since coming on here i've bought and sold more than is healthy. And the dreaded GAS is still not kept at bay. Forget changing the for sale section in the forum to the new classifieds. Get rid of any opportunity to buy, sell or trade and i'll be back in the black and my marriage may last a bit longer :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work. I'll throw a few quid into the coffers when i've paid off my debts.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1353584460' post='1876249']
Ha!

Thanks very much everyone. I'm going away today until Sunday so please accept my thanks to all past present and future donators for the time being. I'll catch up with you on my return.

We really appreciate it!

Thanks
ped
[/quote]
Now we know where all the money went! ;)

Wow! As mentioned earlier, I ordered a P-bass polo shirt late on Wednesday evening. I thought at the time it was a shame I'd left it too late for my gig this evening supporting Neville Staple (ex-Specials).

10:30 this morning there's a knock on the door with a neatly wrapped BC polo . . . so I'm all set for this evening. Yay!

No sign of the lanyard though. I guess this comes via a different route?

[quote name='Lord Sausage' timestamp='1353679230' post='1877326']
Now we know where all the money went! ;)
[/quote]

I'm about to order room service, get your money in NOW!!

(Not really, I'm in the middle of nowhere with 14 sixth formers standing in rivers and stuff)

[quote name='jbn4001' timestamp='1353703572' post='1877756']
Hi. Just donated. I'm not a frequent poster, but I do love this site. If funds are tight for the site - if you love this place - I'd say donate a few quid, everyone!

Cheers.

jbn4001
[/quote]

Thanks everyone. We're just talking to a developer for some long term support and the recent donations are greasing the wheels. This will make us be able to bring in the support and modifications you want.

Cheers

As well as making a donation I thought I'd treat myself to a new BC Polo - I would have liked the logo shirt but they're only available in Black or White - had to settle for the blue/gold/jazz - poor me!!

Shouldn't these be on every BCer's Xmas list (I know it's till November but everywhere you go it's f**king Xmas!!)

OK I've just emailed everyone who donated to say thanks. Very kind of you all. We're almost able to pay Ben now for his time and now saving up to pay for the upgrade to the latest forum software that should solve one or two small bugs around the place.

I also realised most of you are called Michael.

Cheers and please consider donating if you haven't done so yet, as it will go right back to your forum.

ped

[quote name='paul j h' timestamp='1353859877' post='1879055']
Hi,

Just donated, keep up the great work guys. Cheers Paul.
[/quote]
[quote name='lowdowner' timestamp='1353860198' post='1879057']
Donation made - worth every penny - great community to be 'part of' :)

Keep up the good work.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot guys, very generous.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1353859304' post='1879049']
[b]OK I've just emailed everyone who donated to say thanks.[/b] Very kind of you all. We're almost able to pay Ben now for his time and now saving up to pay for the upgrade to the latest forum software that should solve one or two small bus around the place.

I also realised most of you are called Michael.

Cheers and please consider donating if you haven't done so yet, as it will go right back to your forum.

ped
[/quote]

Did you? <_<

:P A

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1353874343' post='1879271']
With the lanyards you could have done a plug for the site & had an "Access All Areas" pass already in it, ready for any meets.

Just make sure it's a Basschat logo complete with a "B" or, as previously highlighted, it could have been really awkward :blink: .
[/quote]

LOL great idea, might work.