Why become a member? ×

Musicians adverts that fill you with confidence.

xgsjx

I'm on the lookout to try & start a music project, but there seems to be a serious shortage of musicians (other than guitarists).
However, some of the ads that I have seen have made me smile, so thought I'd start to share a couple...

This one from a drummer...

[quote]hey iv been playing 5 years enjoy all kinds of music but would not want to play metal i have my own gear but no transport but would be willing to get trains[/quote]

Or there's this one...

[quote][color=#000000][font=arial]I've had enough with people not being commited and time wasting so I'm going to not fanny about and get to the point. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial]I am looking for a drummer, bassist and an other guitarist to start a band with. Around 16-20 I don't really care on age or gender. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial]I am 17 and play guitar, bass, drums and believe I can sing but thats all down to anyone who is confident to project their voice. May need a frontman.[/font][/color][/quote]

I'll add more as I come across them.

I know there's been a couple of good threads on Muso Adverts recently, but if you come across any on your travels, share them.

I can imagine mine wouldn't get much attention...

[i]Fat bloke wants to play something heavy. Hasn't played in a band in over 20 years, with gear just as old. Can't drive and I live in the middle of nowhere. Not bothered about making money at it, or even playing live.[/i]

They'll be knocking down my door to get to me!

Edited by KingBollock