Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.6 - Charity Poll

Hamster

Hi all

This year we made an overall profit of £360. Several suggestions have been made about who to give the proceeds to and the 3 chosen charities this year will each receive a donation according to the poll.

Whoever comes out with the most votes will receive £250 (more tax efficient!), second most popular will get £60 and third will get £50 donation.

Please only vote if you attended or contributed to the Bash, as it was all of you who gave the money.

Being an Admin, I can see who casts a vote - so if you vote but didn't donate by attending (or sending in a cash gift) I will delete the vote. Simples.

Cheers

Colin & Nik

9 more votes to come in before all attendees have voted. I can either wait until all have voted (which might be a long wait!) or close the poll on Wednesday 17th evening before I go away for a short break, or close it at noon on Sunday 28th after I get home.

The sole Welsh vote is in .....and again a big Ty to all who took time and effort , provided the knowhow , support .and enthusiasm and made it such a fun interesting and great day .. allways a pleasure ( trafiic ? what traffic ) ...

Gary
v8( currently looking for a proper compressor , a real one , with leds ... Ratio Threshold ... Gain ... Oh and an OC2 .. cos nothing else will do )

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1350241433' post='1836267']
9 more votes to come in before all attendees have voted. I can either wait until all have voted (which might be a long wait!) or close the poll on Wednesday 17th evening before I go away for a short break, or close it at noon on Sunday 28th after I get home.
[/quote]

I vote for closing it after the weekend...

Have a good break by the way! :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1350314070' post='1837155']
Did you decide to go with Proportional Representation, Colin, or are you sticking with First Past The Post?
[/quote]

It's got to be PR, as the FPTP system suggests a 'winner takes all' scenario - which is clearly not the case here!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1349988366' post='1833322']
Hi all

This year we made an overall profit of £360. Several suggestions have been made about who to give the proceeds to and the 3 chosen charities this year will each receive a donation according to the poll.

Whoever comes out with the most votes will receive £250 (more tax efficient!), second most popular will get £60 and third will get £50 donation.

Please only vote if you attended or contributed to the Bash, as it was all of you who gave the money.

Being an Admin, I can see who casts a vote - so if you vote but didn't donate by attending (or sending in a cash gift) I will delete the vote. Simples.

Cheers

Colin & Nik
[/quote]

Eek, sorry Colin, I voted and shouldn't have.

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1351335661' post='1850204']
Eek, sorry Colin, I voted and shouldn't have.
[/quote]

It's too late, baby, it's much too late.

The Basschat Moderator Rapid Response team is already in the Transit, tooled up, and [i]en route[/i] ...

Right. I'm back in wet UK from a gloriously sunny and beautiful Italy!

The money will be divided:
1. - Cancer Research - £250
2. - Youth Music - £60
3. - Disabled People Against Cuts - £50

Many thanks again to all those who contributed to another enjoyable day.

Colin