Why become a member? ×

feedback for CHRISDABASS

CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='477586' date='May 2 2009, 10:40 AM']Thank you for the kind words mate :)

do you have any feedback anywhere that i can add to? or shall i start a new one?

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Nope! i've done very little basschat transactions! a new one would be very much appreciated though!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='Marcus' post='439574' date='Mar 19 2009, 07:55 PM']Chris does it again !!!!

Boy this guy knows how it should be done........ we exchanged Sadowsky Basses today and everyone's a winner !!!

Top blole this Chrisdabass, [b]the only question is what will we trade next...... [/b]got my eye on his NYC like but he's not havin any of it !!!

ATB

Mark[/quote]

...... and the answer is his Fantastic Aguilar Rig !!!

I'll get his NYC one of these days :)

Top Bloke this Chrisdabass

Thanks Mate

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chris bought my Sadowsky bass and it was a pleasure to deal with, a very easy and smooth transaction, excellent communication, paid quickly and was in touch all the way through until he received the bass.

Guys, do not hesitate, Chris is a top gentleman.

Thanks Chris and I hope you enjoy the bass.

• 3 months later...

moved :)

[quote name='ROBBIE' post='1062372' date='Dec 18 2010, 12:28 PM']I`m the lucky one. Just purchased Chrisdabass`s Sadowsky NYC. What a great bass to be inspired by. Although a sad loss for Chris due to regrettable curcumstances the bass will be treated with respect and played loads. Thanks Chris for offering the bass to me the second time around-you are a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Have a great Christmas and good luck for the future.

PS-Played three gigs using the Sadowsky--Awesome!!!

Rob.[/quote]

• 4 months later...

Without going into all the fine details of just how much effort this fine young man will go to to make sure things go right let me give you one example..

"I'll catch the next train to Edinburgh to hand deliver the bass as the couriers messed up"

Needless to say that dealing with Chris has been as transparent and well informed a deal as anyone could wish to do. Once things looked to be off schedule due to courier issues he stepped in and did what needed to be done behind the scenes, arranging for alternative delivery times etc etc

Chris you are a testament to customer service and have put most major retailer I've dealt with in the past to shame :)

You wanna start your own courier service fella you'd be winning awards left right and centre for customer service.

If Chris is selling something you fancy just do the deal - it will be hassle free.

All the best with the 5 string quest

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chris did some work on a Yamaha MB-3 Motion bass, a fret level and cavity shielding. This was done very well, he transformed the bass. Very nice chap and makes great basses too! I had a play on a few of their custom basses and they are wonderful sounding and easy to play. Thanks again Chris.

Edited by TPJ

• 4 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Just sold my Mike Lull JT5 to Chris in one of the deals you could only dream about. Communication, payment and clarity were all A+++. Chris even sent me a packing case and arranged for collection and return the next day. Gone are the days of meeting in motorway service areas in the pouring rain trying to read the figures and passwords on my banking app, I've seen the light!

Many thanks again Chris, hope the JT5 makes a good bedfellow for your custom Mike Lull.

A great Basschatter.

• 2 months later...

I've just received a late 70's Precision from Chris. It's everything I'd hoped it would be and more.

Great to deal with, lots of good comms, and our shipping arrangement was probably unique, but suffice to say I ended up collecting it very quickly after purchase from a house 2 minutes from mine.

Highly recommended.

Cheers,

Rob

• Like 1