Why become a member? ×

Is This You 0_o

Nibody

[url="http://jackson.craigslist.org/muc/2835203944.html"]http://jackson.craig...2835203944.html[/url]

This cant be for real can it.. lol

[quote]"Bass player available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G. If your song has an Em or Bm or anything off the wall I will probably sit out that chord. Or I could learn those notes for $30 each. If you want me to do fancy stuff like go back and forth between G and D while you hold a G chord, forget it because I'm a "pocket" player. Minimum $100 per gig within a 5 mile radius of 39202. $5 per mile travel charge for other areas out of town. Please make sure your gigs are on a JATRAN bus route, or you can pick me up at my place. Must be home by 11pm due to previous legal hassles. No gigs within 500 yards of schools, parks, or playgrounds."[/quote]

Edited by Nibody

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1328898515' post='1534657']
:lol: 'No gigs within 500 yards of schools, parks or playgrounds.' Says it all, really.
Obviously been done for puppy-rumbling.
[/quote]

And, by the sounds of things, those puppies he's been rumbling are let out for longer by their mummies too.

(Yes, i'm bored)

Liam

:lol:
And there was me thinking I could never make a living out of playing bass. I play notes other than G,C,D but have never thought to charge £30 for each one of them. What a mug I am!

I can also "[i]do fancy stuff like go back and forth between G and D while you hold a G chord[/i]" . . . bloody hell, I should turn pro.

[quote name='Dropzone' timestamp='1328901924' post='1534727']
Tell me more about this so called "D" chord you have been talking about!!!
[/quote]

Chords....... now what are they again.

Some people play by ear :)

(not me, I just hit the cables whilst holding them against the metal lines on the wooden bit)