Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compacts on offer?

deej

I had a quick check but didnt see any posts about this. Just seen this from the Barefaced Facebook page;

"SALE NOW ON! Up until Xmas we're offering Compacts with a £100 discount. Get your order in before 23rd Dec to qualify."

Its up on their website too. Ive wanted to try one for a while now, but I might just go mad and get the 2. Cant argue at saving a couple hundred quid!

Great for someone who fancys one, they are great cabs. Not so great for someone that was thinking of
having a change and getting some different cabs. Mines just been devalued! I don't think i will be the only one that isn't amazingly impressed. :)

Edited by patch006

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1321107176' post='1435442']
If you haven't yet heard the combination of a Compact with a Midget, be prepared to be amazed.

Astonishingly good rig which you can carry across the car park in a single, easy lift - one in each hand.
[/quote]

+1 i am totally happy with my compact and midget t rig - astonishingly light but powerful.

If you haven't yet heard the combination of a Compact with a Midget, be prepared to be amazed.

Astonishingly good rig which you can carry across the car park in a single, easy lift - one in each hand.
[/quote]

Definately, couldn`t agree more!

[/quote]

This is my dream rig.. I'll be getting the midget very soon

[quote name='patch006' timestamp='1321056024' post='1435084']
Great for someone who fancys one, they are great cabs. Not so great for someone that was thinking of
having a change and getting some different cabs. Mines just been devalued! I don't think i will be the only one that isn't amazingly impressed. :)
[/quote]

I think the bigger picture is if you love your cab there is no problem. TBH the secondhand market is crashing as people have less money anyway, so you're no worse off you can still trade for the same quality of cab.

And if they decide to drop the price of the midget.. I just might put it on the credit card and not wait till next year..hint hint :)

That said they are well worth the money..

Guest bassman7755

Chalk up another compact + midget T enthusiast.

A lone compact is still awesome though, and at the reduced price is pretty much in a class of its own for the combination of small size, price, lightness, sensitivity, and low frequency extension (and the highs are pretty decent for a non-tweeter loaded cab).

Edited by bassman7755

I'm pretty chuffed with this offer! If the sale of my huge ashdown rig goes through as planned tonight, I should have the funds in my hand to order the barefaced compact tomorrow.

My plan is to own, one practical rig for rehearsals and small gigs, which would be an Orange Bass Terror 500, on powering a Barefaced Compact, and one monster rig which would be an all valve head powering an Ampeg 8*10 classic for bigger gigs and when we travel in a van.

Might even think about getting the Midget on top of the compact seeing as that's what people are recommending.

[quote name='The Goatreich' timestamp='1322475953' post='1451116']
I'm pretty chuffed with this offer! If the sale of my huge ashdown rig goes through as planned tonight, I should have the funds in my hand to order the barefaced compact tomorrow.

My plan is to own, one practical rig for rehearsals and small gigs, which would be an Orange Bass Terror 500, on powering a Barefaced Compact, and one monster rig which would be an all valve head powering an Ampeg 8*10 classic for bigger gigs and when we travel in a van.

Might even think about getting the Midget on top of the compact seeing as that's what people are recommending.
[/quote]

I think after you get the compact, then the midget.. that 8x10 will go