Why become a member? ×

New Bergantino HD Cabs

wateroftyne

hmmmm..not for me. Not sure about the low frequencies being a factor off axis, myself, but don't want to go off on that tangent.

I like the look of them....and I can see my using AE or HD altho the latter might have to wait until we see U.K prices.

I think £600-ish for a single 12" was a bit stupid myself esp as I don't see these as a one cab solution at all...but that applies
to any 12" cab, IMV.

[quote name='JTUK' timestamp='1318424694' post='1401954']
hmmmm..not for me. Not sure about the low frequencies being a factor off axis, myself, but don't want to go off on that tangent.
[/quote]
Ah - I mean keep the box as-is, with the staggered drivers, but put the badge and handles in the vertical stylee - most people seem to use them that way. He did that with the last run of AEs, I think...

[quote name='JTUK' timestamp='1318424694' post='1401954']

I like the look of them....and I can see my using AE or HD altho the latter might have to wait until we see U.K prices.

I think £600-ish for a single 12" was a bit stupid myself esp as I don't see these as a one cab solution at all...but that applies
to any 12" cab, IMV.
[/quote]

Agree.
I originally bought the one cab and found it lacking a bit. Advice from Mark at Bass Direct when i bought it was that 2nd cab would provide more "presence" rather than just volume. He was right enough. Having the 2 cabs made quite a fair difference.
Played a few different bands with these and they suit all styles IMO

Dave