Why become a member? ×

Competiton Time

Pete Academy

Following on from Chris 2112's 'A skeleton' w***ing in a filing cabinet' and Steve Soar's 'Like the cast of Riverdance performing on stage covered in bubble wrap, whilst pissed', I ask you to submit your descriptions. My humble entry would be: 'An office full of woodpeckers typing.'

I will donate my copy of Ed Friedland's 'Slap Bass' DVD to whoever Basschat votes as winner.

[b]You know that thing where a bluebottle goes mad when it's stuck between the two halves of your sash windows on a summer afternoon? This is what it hears in its little bluebottle head. The reason it goes mad is because it can't get away from the sound. I went a bit mad just now because my mouse stopped working for a few seconds and I couldn't turn the f***ing thing off. That was truly one of the most hideous displays of musical instrument operation I have seen. He makes Wooten look as clever as he really is, and the guy's pulse and timing in that vid was all over the place in parts. Outrageous indeed. [/b]

Excellent entry, Nige.

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1250494' date='May 30 2011, 05:14 PM']"...and it sounded like someone building a shed with a drumkit."

Pretty sure I stole that from someone here though...

Truckstop[/quote]

That would be me my friend! - I was describing the infernal noise at Bass Day ;o)