Why become a member? ×

Flightcase Warehouse

Hobbayne

Never used them so can't comment, but other places I have had good service from -

I used castle cases for the flightcase for my ampeg BA300 115, and couldn't sing their praises highly enough, great fast friendly service, and what I think to be decent prices.

I got my GB03 pedal board from The flightcase company, who were also pretty good.

Edited by Wooks79

I've had 2 cases from them.

First was a Fender-style tweed one - under £50 and totally amazing for the price. Has become my take-everywhere case.

Second was a small bass-shaped one for home storage. A shade under £40 - and TBH, I would happily take it out of the house if I needed to as well.

When you see the tat on E-bay they pass off as hardcases, it makes this place even better. I've paid loads more in the past for inferior products.

Superb service, very quick delivery, and great cases at a great price.

BTW, I don't work for them or have any affiliation - just a very satisfied customer who will got straight there again if needs be. Good service should be rewarded!

[quote name='Hobbayne' post='1190729' date='Apr 6 2011, 05:41 PM']Has anybody bought anything from [url="http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk"]these[/url] guys? What are they like?[/quote]

Yep.
They're based not too far from where I live.
I've had a couple of 'off the peg' flightcases off them over the last couple of years and not had any problems.

I`ve bought a few cases from them. Once, one turned up that was slightly damaged, and the couldn`t have been more helpful in sorting it out for me.

The cases themselves are of good quality, and very reasonable. I too bought one of the Fender style tweed cases, and it was very good indeed. The other two cases I`ve bought have been - ahem - guitar cases. Still good though, even if they are for the dark side!

I bought a mixer flightcase from them last year. I was expecting it to be a couple of weeks for a custom build but it turned out to be in stock and arrived in a couple of days. Looks pretty solid to me, with good solid locks and handles - though I haven't given it the 'falling dow the stairs' test yet. :)

I'd certainly buy from them again.

Bought my Gig Skinz bag from them, cheapest by FAR...quick delivery.

Also I have an Orange AD200b Flight Case from them....nice quality. I had a different on for for 2-3 weeks and realised once I needed it and tried to fit the amp, they had made it too small! They asked me to double check sizes and they made a brand new one very quickly.

Great company.

I have & I thought the product was great but the service was just "ok".

I've since ordered from [url="http://www.hi-speccases.co.uk/index.html"]http://www.hi-speccases.co.uk/index.html[/url] these guys and was knocked off my feet by a 2 day turnaround for a custom order. I have had a few flightcases made and didn't think this was possible

Just priced up the same custom flightcase with flightcase warehouse and hi-spec cases.

Due to issues with Flightcase warehouse not including VAT in their quote, I've done some calculations and (in this case), Hi-Spec Cases win by saving me £62.40. Order placed :)

Thanks for the tip-off BurritoBass! :)