Why become a member? ×

Orange Flake Modulus Flea 4 Recovered from UFO!

Bassman7

Ed Straker says: 'SHADO Control report that Sky 1 shot down a UFO over the Pacific Ocean west of Los Angeles leaving the Anaheim area the location of the 2008 NAMM Show'

SHADO Control: 'The SHADO Mobiles sent to the scene where it crash landed near San Francisco, discovered the latest version of the Modulus Flea bass amongst the wreckage, it being protected by its Modulus hard case. The aliens must have been attracted to its new orange flake finish; they must really 'dig' Flea!'

"Issue a security alert to protect the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Flea could be their next kidnap target!'

Ed Straker: 'Gee...that's would be a great new finish for my car!'

[quote name='Machines' post='125270' date='Jan 22 2008, 09:37 AM']It's ginger..[/quote]

Ed Straker says: 'Here's Colonel Foster modeling the new outfit to go with that crazy orange flake Flea bass we rescued from the aliens...'

Edited by Bassman7

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='127199' date='Jan 24 2008, 07:12 PM']I prefered the blue flake to be honest.

Now if they did one in a purple flake i'd be sorely tempted :)[/quote]

"Lieutenant Ellis, that's a great idea from BigBassBob, wouldn't a purple flake Modulus Flea bass be fab with our hair..."

Edited by Bassman7