Why become a member? ×

Im Back

mikeh

Ive not been around for quite a while so thought it a good idea to say hello again.

I sold up a couple of years ago and regretted it ever since. I sold my Aguilar/Epi rig and my DJ4, BIG mistake.
Im now going to be starting up again so thought it a good idea to get myself back on here.
I will be posting a wanted thread and browsing the for sale forums.

Basically Im looking for a 4 string for around £400 and a giggable combo for around £500.

[quote name='mikeh' post='946721' date='Sep 5 2010, 09:47 PM']Ive not been around for quite a while so thought it a good idea to say hello again.

I sold up a couple of years ago and regretted it ever since. I sold my Aguilar/Epi rig and my DJ4, BIG mistake.
Im now going to be starting up again so thought it a good idea to get myself back on here.
I will be posting a wanted thread and browsing the for sale forums.

Basically Im looking for a 4 string for around £400 and a giggable combo for around £500.[/quote]

HEY!!!!! Welcome back dude!

[quote name='Rich' post='946796' date='Sep 5 2010, 11:31 PM']I think anyone who ever posts a "thinking of selling up" thread should be shown this, as proof that you'll only end up regretting it. :)
Welcome home! :lol:[/quote]

Definitely!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes, good to see all the familiar names :rolleyes: