Why become a member? ×

Feedback for martin8708

toneknob

• 1 year later...

Bought a spiffy Markbass LM250 from Martin, who was helpful and friendly throughout the transaction. Amp arrived promptly, in great condition and was extremely well packed. And a bargain, I may add. Martin thoughtfully provided me with a Parcelforce tracking number so I could follow its progress online like the sad geek that I am.

Ten out of ten! Top BassChatter! Very pleased! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Martin is an absolute gentleman. He sacrificially stepped back from a purchase, even though he still wanted the item, merely because he knew it would be for my benefit (as he knew I had someone else who wanted to buy the same item, but only if it was part of a set). He had no need to do this as I had given him first refusal on the item, and would have stuck to the deal had he wanted it. So a big thank you from me.
A true gent.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Martin bought my MB Combo and was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to end with excellent communication skills and I would therefore recommend him to all on here without reservation.

Thanks again Martin - very much appreciated👍

Cheers,

Tim

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was desperately looking for an empty bass cab. Martin responded offering  an empty TC electronic bass cab and posted it in a very timely manner. His communication was very polite, description of the item accurate. First class service. Deal with confidence.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Martin kindly allowed me to buy back the combo that I sold to him just over a year ago & had missed ever since🙈

He is a pleasure to deal with & as before I would whole heartedly recommend him to all BC’ers.

Thanks again Martin - very much appreciated👍👍