Why become a member? ×

Jon Shuker 6 string headless sig bass.

Dood

[quote name='dood' post='430691' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:43 PM']Ah Yes Pete! When Within The Void are up and ready for touring, I'll be sure to pop a post on the forum![/quote]
Try to get a couple of West Country dates in there :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='436975' date='Mar 17 2009, 10:22 AM']Jon told me yesterday he's going to aim to complete your bass this week if he can. Which reminds me, I got the quarterly phone bill today - 17 quid in calls to Jon's mobile number!! :)[/quote]

Hey Steve! Thanks mate! - yup, Last emails received; we are heading for the end of this week. I'm not sure which day, but sooner would be better than later ;o) - Hell.. I have waited this long.. a few more days won't hurt.. much lol lol! I'm taking Doodle up with me for some group shots too ;o)

£17!! Flippin' eck'! I haven't had a peep from Jon on the 'phone at all! - Maybe because the war and peace style emails mean that he hasn't needed to call?

[quote name='dood' post='438047' date='Mar 18 2009, 09:29 AM']Hey Steve! Thanks mate! - yup, Last emails received; we are heading for the end of this week. I'm not sure which day, but sooner would be better than later ;o) - Hell.. I have waited this long.. a few more days won't hurt.. much lol lol! I'm taking Doodle up with me for some group shots too ;o)

£17!! Flippin' eck'! I haven't had a peep from Jon on the 'phone at all! - Maybe because the war and peace style emails mean that he hasn't needed to call?[/quote]

£17? No wonder it takes Jon so long to build stuff.. he's always on the phone to kiwi...

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='438053' date='Mar 18 2009, 09:34 AM']£17? No wonder it takes Jon so long to build stuff.. he's always on the phone to kiwi...[/quote]
LOL, oh yes, Jon was telling me about the different flavours of noodles he and Rob have been trying out. He said he quite likes the kimchi flavoured one.

[quote name='dood' post='444384' date='Mar 24 2009, 09:33 PM'][attachment=22721:DSC_1465.jpg]

I'm arranging a visit soon to go collect!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the bass yet, so I'm afraid you'll all have to wait too.....[/quote]
tease :)

Edited by MacDaddy

[quote name='dood' post='444384' date='Mar 24 2009, 09:33 PM'][attachment=22721:DSC_1465.jpg]

I'm arranging a visit soon to go collect!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the bass yet, so I'm afraid you'll all have to wait too.....[/quote]

Wehey thats great news Dood i am looking forward to seeing this.