|
Art SGE Mach II FX Processor
|
Aphex Aural Exciter - FX Return
|
Ashdown MAG 115
Ashdown MAG 210

Edited by Steve_K

[quote name='David Nimrod' post='553' date='May 17 2007, 05:03 PM'][attachment=40:IMG_0008.jpg][/quote]
nice rig nimrod, would you mid shareing your settings as i have an ashdown too, a mag mind, and an ibanez sr500 think yours is the 1000. but would imagine the output of yours to be fairly similar. just playing around with my settigns at the mo.

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='562' date='May 17 2007, 05:12 PM']nice rig nimrod, would you mid shareing your settings as i have an ashdown too, a mag mind, and an ibanez sr500 think yours is the 1000. but would imagine the output of yours to be fairly similar. just playing around with my settigns at the mo.[/quote]

I keep the input at twelve o'clock, bypass all the EQ, keep the valve grind at twelve o'clock and bypass the octave thingy.

I get my tone contro; from the guitars active EQ and the SansAmp bass drivers contro;s. Seems to work best that way ;-)

I'll get in on page 1 this time...

Boss VF1 (used as preamp)-->[url="http://www.bkelec.com/HiFi/ClassD/ClassD.htm"]BK electronics 600W class D power amp[/url]-->Scott Sound Systems 1x15 cab.

I'm getting very tempted into doing some ill advised DIY and attempting to make a couple of Bill Fitzmaurice Omni 10.5s to replace the 1x15 cos its crap. Wouldn't mind a Pod or something similar either- the VF1 is good for FX but the amp modelling and EQ is neither the best nor the easiest to tweak on the fly.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='875' date='May 17 2007, 09:53 PM']My big rig - Schroeder 21012L, Acoustic Image Focus II, EBS MicroBassII:

[/quote]

Superb picture! That was from the gig in that great big hall wasn't it?

Ere be my rig, looking a bit out of its element in this pic!

[quote name='ped' post='1379' date='May 18 2007, 01:14 PM']Superb picture! That was from the gig in that great big hall wasn't it?[/quote]

Hey Ped!

Nah.. that was from a gig last weekend. This is from the gig in the hall...

Great room... awful stage sound.

Markbass TA503, DBX160A, Korg DTR-1000, Markbass 4x10 and 1x15 cabs.

The Eddle Board featuring...
Fulltone Bassdrive, Akai Deep Impact, Boss DD20, EBS Bass IQ, EHX Small Clone, MXR Phase 90, Boss HR-2 and Boss RC20XL (on vacation the day that pic was taken)

and mine again

[attachment=118:PetesRig.JPG]

Ric > Zoom B2.1u > SWR Working Pro 700 > Peavey Pro410
SWR line out > Peavey PV-8.5C > Eminence 18" sub

Roughly 1.5kW of trouser shaking low end heaven :)

Pete.