Why become a member? ×

Personalised plectrums

Dropzone

Re losing picks. Remember when you were a kid and your auntie used to knit you woolly mittens with a big bit of wool sewn to each glove and then you fed it through your sleeves? Well, you know where I`m going with this...Save you a bloomin fortune.

Think I`ll get onto the patent office right noo.

Jez

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='572139' date='Aug 17 2009, 09:22 PM']Re losing picks. Remember when you were a kid and your auntie used to knit you woolly mittens with a big bit of wool sewn to each glove and then you fed it through your sleeves? Well, you know where I`m going with this...Save you a bloomin fortune.

Think I`ll get onto the patent office right noo.

Jez[/quote]
I don't think you'll find much of a market for knitted woollen plectra.
:)

I don't use picks for bass, but over the last 6 months I've been playing loooooaaads of guitar and I've reached the point that I've lost so many that I now randomly find ones that I've lost - I think my house has reached it's saturation point for lost picks. I bought a box of the Jim Dunlop USA Nylon .73mm picks and they’re all around the house somewhere :)