bigd1

2X18 feedback

Will gave a new home to an Ashdown ABM  15" speaker and some surplus Ashdown hardware - Great communications and a smooth deal.

A pleasure trading with you Will and take it easy.

Chris

Met Will this morning to buy a cab, he's a really friendly guy and very obligingly let me try it out through three of his amps. Smashing basschatter and couldn't recommend him highly enough. Thanks!

Great to do another deal with Will .. been too long :) .. he was also kind enough to indulge me & let me try various quality gear he has.

Deal with confidence guys :)

Bought an amp off Will and he very kindly offered to drop it off to me to save arranging a courier. Had a good natter about all things bass and life in general. Many thanks again Will, much appreciated.

All the best

Friendly and quick deal with Will. Thoroughly nice fella, realistic and fair  with some lovely toys 

Recommended 

Will bought some TI flat strings from me and was as friendly and prompt to pay as anyone could possibly wish! Enjoy 😊😊

Finally got round to picking up an Avalon pre amp off Will from his lovely home. He had very kindly put it on hold for me for sometime. He is as quiet a few of you know a credit to the Basschat community. Cheers Norm 

Jut got a valve amp off Will. Arrived safe and sound and packed to withstand a nuclear explosion!!!! Many thanks