Why become a member? ×

Feedback For Lozbass

MB1

What a great guy!
Bought a very nice bass from him; everything went more than perfect.
Fast and friendly communication, the bass is in fantastic condition.
Lawrence organized the shipping to Germany in such a short time ...
Fastest shipping deal I ever experienced!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MB1. B)
"No Trouble Here!"
Met Loz (Master of Cases!) in sunny central Mancunia and purchased a TKL basscase.Thats the third cheap case ive bought off him and all have been quality!
as usual a pleasure to do business with,Buy and sell with Confidence! He's LOCAL too! ;)
Many Thanks
Martin.

[size=3]I just received an immaculate Fender Jazz Bass Masterbuilt from Lawrence. Thumbs up again for this great BCer ! Fast and reliable packing and shipping, detailed and comprehensive item description, fast and always friendly communication. And in the end a great bass in my hands ![/size]

[size=3]Would always do business with him again. [/size]

[size=3]Thanks [/size][size=3]loz[/size]

[size=3]Rainer[/size]

• 5 months later...

Bought an old treasure off Loz.
Good chats by PM, a real gent.
Although we never actually met, we organised for Mrs Bagsieblue to trek half way across Manchester to do the deal.
Note to self - Must stop (or at least balance the risk/reward) of sending Mrs Bagsieblue on errands to meet strange (no offence Loz) men on bass related transactions.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just sold Lakland JO to Lawrence. One of the best transactions I've ever had, it was real pleasure to communicate with Loz, not only about bass stuff. Real gentleman! Thanks for fast and smooth transaction. Enjoy your Lakkie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just been down to Euston station to meet Loz off the train and collect a truly magnificent bass.

Loz is an absolute gent to deal with, though I think most here already knew that.

Thanks again Lawrence and i promise that for the next transaction I will travel to meet you!

P

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a RIM Marseer bass from Loz. It was a most pleasant, smooth, quick and safe transaction with overseas shipping. Couldn't ask for more!

Loz is a great guy to deal with and I would deal again with him with absolute confidence. Totally recommended!

All the best Loz!

Cheers, Vic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have landed a much needed Trace pre from Dr Loz
A true pleasure to deal with, and even with my phone trying to replace every word I typed with unearthly gibberish, he dedicated translation time to deciphering, and made the transaction as simple as turning ice to water.
Super friendly, and funny too!!
Take care mate, and thanks!
r

• 4 weeks later...

I have just sold my Lovely Spector USA Shorty to Loz. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with, very clear and straightforward. What a nice easy transaction. Loz came to meet me at the local railway station and yet another clandestine Basschat deal was completed! He is a credit to Basschat and you can deal with Loz confidently!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy the Spector Loz and thank you again for such a pleasant and easy transaction. :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P :)

• 4 weeks later...