Why become a member? ×

Hit me with your rhythm stick...

Thought i'd post it here.. because the recording thread doesn't get looked at too much...

its the 6th track down.. hoping ive put the bass high enough in the mix, because ive just played along with the track..

its on here: [url="http://www.myspace.com/zoeheslopbass"]Myspace.com/ZoeHeslopBass[/url]

Thankyooou!

Z
x

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='547831' date='Jul 22 2009, 04:55 PM']Excellent.. nice one!

Anyone who can play that deserves a medal in my book. There's no way I could manage it..[/quote]

wow thankyou, really.
x

[quote name='alexclaber' post='547833' date='Jul 22 2009, 04:59 PM']Impressive!

Alex[/quote]

and cheers Alex.
x

I love this site lol
x

[quote name='Stingray5' post='547844' date='Jul 22 2009, 05:07 PM']Really really really really really well done, Zoe!
No, really!! :)[/quote]

Really??!! haha thanks :rolleyes: x

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='547846' date='Jul 22 2009, 05:09 PM']Sounds great - love it!![/quote]

Fankyoou! x

and yes.. i do need to thank everyone.. individually :lol: lol

[quote name='crez5150' post='547848' date='Jul 22 2009, 05:14 PM']...I've never ever gotten round to having a bash at this one....[/quote]

I have and it's the only thing that makes me want a shorter scaled and lower action bass! I used to play much more like this years ago but nowadays I'm more into bigger but fewer notes, so having to slink around at that speed is quite a shock. (Yes I could use my 34" 4-string but that's not the point!)

We need some kind of "Basschat approved successful rendition of HMWYRS" certificate, a rite of passage like not drowning in the school pool on the way to a badge or two!

Alex

[quote name='alexclaber' post='547856' date='Jul 22 2009, 05:21 PM']We need some kind of "Basschat approved successful rendition of HMWYRS" certificate, a rite of passage like not drowning in the school pool on the way to a badge or two![/quote]

And it could be like A-Levels, where everyone gets an A!

S.P.

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='547854' date='Jul 22 2009, 05:19 PM']it is :)

Z
x[/quote]

Good venue. Saw the Blockheads there a few weeks back, and going tonight to see Hayseed Dixie.

Hope you have a great time!

Right. Thread derailment is now over.

:rolleyes: